[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mommy Issues:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: 1297579002504_ORIGINAL[1].jpg (47 KB, 504x520) Image search: [Google]
1297579002504_ORIGINAL[1].jpg
47 KB, 504x520
>Following an argument between his parents when Bernardo was 16, his mother told him that he was conceived illegitimately during an extra-marital affair with a former lover of hers.[5] Repulsed, he began to openly call his mother "slob" and "whore".[6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bernardo#Early_life

We all know girls with "daddy issues". But it's pretty clear that there's guys with Mommy Issues. Look at any serial killer or serial rapist. They always have some messed up relationship with their mothers. I knew a guy who was VERY sexist towards women, and, as a total shock to no one, I learned that his mom was a mentally unbalanced psycho.

Every known anyone with mommy issues?
>>
File: Baby.png (88 KB, 173x241) Image search: [Google]
Baby.png
88 KB, 173x241
>>27995780
>Repulsed, he began to openly call his mother "slob" and "whore".[6]
He literally did nothing wrong.

>They always have some messed up relationship with their mothers.
Don't they tend to have single mothers?
>>
>>27995910
>Don't they tend to have single mothers?

Or they're prostitutes. Or it's a couple, but one or both of the parents are highly abusive.

These guys always have super messed up child hoods.
>>
>guys raised by single mothers

I swear to god this is the number 1 cause of autism today.

what the fuck
>>
Even this guy got a girlfriend.
It's not fair, what am I being punished for? What will I do in the future that requires my entire life to be a sentence?
>>
>>27995993

He was nice looking, well educated, and superficially charming.
>>
>>27995993
stop being a total fuckup, like, for example stop pulling this self-pitying bullshit on glorified weeabo image posting sites.

man the fuck up
grow a pair

how can you respect yourself if you do shit like this..... how can you expect other people to respect you?
>>
>>27996020
We don't whine like that in real life you retard.
This is just the expression of our thoughts after weeks of trying hard and getting nowhere.
>>
>>27995993
psycopaths are great at getting girlfriends. they know how the female brain works so they can exploit it.
>>
>>27995780
Yeah nice thread roastie fuck off
>>
>>27996075

They aren't that smart. They just lack empathy so they have no problem using any method possible. They're very manipulative and self-serving.
>>
>>27996093
I didn't say he was smart. I said he knew how the female brain works
>They're very manipulative and self-serving
^
>>
>>27995977

Pretty sure it's just being raised by a single parent in general. If men got custody more nothing would change. It's almost impossible to give a child the time and attention they need as a single parent.
>>
This guy got his girlfriend to let him rape her sister, while his girlfriend encouraged and helped him, and then she later roleplayed her dead sister in bed for him.

Umm...
Am..

Am i the only one that finds this extremely hot and wish i could find a fucked up girlfriend that encouraged my sick fantasies and we could do a cute "us against the world" scenario?

Dream right there....
>>
File: 1445012744894.jpg (36 KB, 650x415) Image search: [Google]
1445012744894.jpg
36 KB, 650x415
>be ten
>hear mum getting fugged by her "boyfriend"
>she has affairs
>"FUCK MY ASS YEAH FUCK ME"
>mfw
>>
>>27996099

Also dumb nerds rarely try. They ask one girl out, are devestated, and then never try again. If you just kept it up you'd get someone.
>>
>>27996125
It's the female part that is important. They are histrionic and narcissistic which do not transfer to males well.
Single female parents are actually a major problem, and results in people like the OP.
>>
>>27996158

I'm sure you have some sort of proof of that and aren't just talking out of your ass.
>>
>raised by single mom
>no father figure
>the state becomes my father
>>
>>27996168
Literally just mentioned the case in the OP, leearn to read you idiot.
>>
>>27996125
no. guys raised by single mothers tend to have very limited exposure to men during their development years and turn into autistic fuckups with a myriad of social problems..... I mean I can spot a guy raised by a single mother a mile off.
>>
>>27996185
>the case in the OP

Bernardo's dad was abusive and his mom had affairs. Not a kid raised by single mom.
>>
>>27996215
Father not present enough to constitute a parent.
>>
Define "mommy issues" without delving into Freudian-tier pseudo-science pls.
>>
>>27996227

I don't know enough about Bernardo past what I've read on Wikipedia.
>>
>>27996232

Guys with bad relationships with their mommies tend to develop messed up views towards women and sexuality. Sexist, rapists, serial killers, etc are the most extreme version.
>>
>>27996258
That's not a definition. I hear the word mommy issues thrown around a lot, but every time I press people on it, it's always just some bullshit that's just a correlation does not equal causation fallacy.
>>
>>27996232
Putting your feelings for your mother on females and trying to 'get back' at her (them) for it.
>>
>>27996125
This is bullshit. I'm not particularly anti-feminist, but this is certainly one area of societal knowledge which feminism has severely oppressed.

guys raised by single mothers experience a near total absence of contact with adult male's, within their personal/home lives, and also their public lives (you tend not to get male nursery/elementry school teachers, social workers etc as they would be viewed as potential paedophiles).
An adult male can barely say hello to a child without being castigated as a potential nonce.

This has a very real effect on how a young male develops. He enters into the adult world completely unprepared as to how to interact with other men. they often become self-pitying, bitchy, involved in gossiping, feel irrationally persecuted, have low self-esteem etc etc because that was the prevalent norm in the culture in which they were raised..... or they over compensate and become overly agressive and antagonistic

One area in which the feminist agenda has vitally and severely impeded knowledge is in relation to dysfunctional young black males. we have the idea that "they have poor male role models" shoved down our throat when the reality is that there has been an absence of men int heir lives... the problem isn't a lack of male role models, the problem is that they have been raised, educated etc BY WOMEN
>>
>>27996273
This seems plausible, but I'd like to see that be shown to cause rapes or serial killing, and not just dickish behavior towards women.
>>
>>27996316
You have to understand why these behaviours develop which requires taking some basic human psychology courses.
You're not going to get someone in court saying it's because of his mother, he won't know why; but we can deduce that if his relationship with his mother is bad then this is a root cause of hatred towards women.
>>
>Twenty-six months after the sample had been submitted, Toronto police were informed that Bernardo's DNA matched that of the Scarborough Rapist and immediately placed him under 24-hour surveillance.

Bang up job police.
>>
>>27996349
Like I said, this is just a correlation does not equal causation fallacy.

It's the same as trying to ascribe causes to a serial killer's actions. You can say in a court of law that a person who was predisposed to become a serial killer(by genetics), was pushed into becoming one because of child abuse when he or she was a kid, but that's just impossible to know, because there exists a tremendous amount of people who have been abused as children but turned out to become functional and mentally healthy adults.
>>
>>27996258

That doesn't really prod the dynamic here. Bad in what way? Is it the mom at fault? Is it the son?
>>
>>27996349

>but we can deduce that if his relationship with his mother is bad then this is a root cause of hatred towards women.

You've made a leap here without giving an argument to do so.
>>
>>27996399
>>27996466
That is the cause, a bad relationship with mother sets the foundation on which violence towards women is built.
You would need to find a man who had a strong relationship with his mother, sisters etc. who was also a rapist to dispute this.
>>
>>27996466
you're not tr an ivy league university you autistic cunt

this is 4 chan
>>
ITT: guys raised by single moms act like it doesn't matter

protip: it does
>>
>>27996480
>That is the cause, a bad relationship with mother sets the foundation on which violence towards women is built.
>You would need to find a man who had a strong relationship with his mother, sisters etc. who was also a rapist to dispute this.

[citation needed]
>>
>>27996484

Fine be a retard and bastardize whatever point you're to make.

Also, I'm positive you're >>27996193
>>27996020
Making the case for some incredibly embittered woman destined to be a cat lady
>>
>>27996480

So you found your argument in the negative, in that one would need to find an example to the contrary to dispute your claim which has no basis?
>>
Just gonna... Drop this little video right here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>27996669

Holy shit fuck off poltards. You guys interject fucking EVERYWHERE. You're like furries. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1564567542639391.jpg (45 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1564567542639391.jpg
45 KB, 601x508
>>27996140
wow anon, thats pretty fucked up. What an odd fantasy. Thats weird. You're weird anon.
>>
>>27996596
The claim has a basis, each case we have examined has shown that the male had a bad relationship with female family members, most notably his mother.

Not sure why this pains you or why you are unwilling to accept it.
>>
>>27996688
Go cash your shillcheck, Xer.
>>
Since this thread is full of shallow charges I think I can safely say it's the single mother at fault for raising misogynistic serial killers and that women are ultimately responsible, not men, as they're dumb, innately violent, and lack self awareness.
>>
>>27996718

What case?
>>
>>27995780
My first boyfriend had mommy issues, I found it weird at first but now I really want to be someone's mommy gf.
>>
>>27996757
Why are you stalling? You can reread the thread for this information.
If you have nothing new, do not respond.
>>
File: 4574357.jpg (66 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
4574357.jpg
66 KB, 540x720
the guy registered 35/40 on the Hare checklist. That means he was born a psychopath, not a sociopath - which are created.

Even if he had good parents, he was going to kill. Just like Ted Bundy.

Biological programming and all.
>>
>>27996782

One case? You implied more than one, and used "we", which is odd.

Outliers do not represent a demographic.
>>
>>27996844
>the guy registered 35/40 on the Hare checklist. That means he was born a psychopath, not a sociopath - which are created.

It does not mean that AT ALL.

>>27996844
>Even if he had good parents, he was going to kill. Just like Ted Bundy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy#Childhood

His child hood was fucked up in many ways. He did not have a good upbringing.
>>
>>27996894

Also you've yet to really define a bad relationship, nor dig into the meat of the mother/son dynamic that would lead to an examples like in the OP. More than anything this seems like a shallow charge against men.
>>
>>27996290
I was raised by a single mother. By all standards she was a good mother, nurturing, supportive, not abusive or anything, but she, and women in general in my opinion, completely lacked the capability to properly discipline males.

Anyway, I have no problem interacting with male peers. It's women I can't interact with.

Single mothers tend to teach their sons based on what women say they want rather than what they actually respond positively to. You don't ask fish how to catch a fish. You ask a fisherman. Boys raised by single mothers never had a fishermentor.
>>
>>27996894
He's not an outlier, he's a very normal man with a bad relationship with his mother which caused him to turn into a rapist.
>>
>>27996669
The biggest problem the west has is women thinking they are equal to men.
It destroyed Greece, Rome, The British Empire, and now it threatens us.
>>
>>27997117
violent criminals, however they're formed, are by definition outliers compared to entire population.
>>
>mommy issues

I'll be adding this to my memeoire.
>>
>>27997117

You're not even worth arguing with if you make the most juvenile conclusions.

He didn't have a normal upbringing. His dad molested his own sister, which his whole family was aware of. The only indication in the wiki of a falling out between him and his mother is when she revealed that he was illegitimately conceived.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.