[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit normies say that you hate thread? >If you really wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1388948488656.png (188 KB, 424x470) Image search: [Google]
1388948488656.png
188 KB, 424x470
Shit normies say that you hate thread?

>If you really wanted X you'd keep trying to get it

>You'll learn when you're older

>Just be yourself

>Women only want confidence

>If you didn't get X its because you didn't try hard enough

>Heh, X isn't hard to get, I got it

>Had a total nerd session over the weekend, played xbox for like 3 hours straight

Any you'd like to add?
>>
>>27995754
>>If you didn't get X its because you didn't try hard enough
>>Had a total nerd session over the weekend, played xbox for like 3 hours straight

I feel your rage.
What I'm currently experiencing: people always told me that you mellow out when you get older, that you become more patient and relaxed. It's the opposite for me. I used to be mellow and relaxed and now that I'm in my late 20s I feel the time running through my hands.
>>
>>27995754
>Women only want confidence

this is mostly true though
>>
>>27995838
Feel the same way. I ran out of options in life awhile ago and decided that the military was the only way left for me. I had the education to go for officers training...didn't get it.

First words when I did a little vent on a forum
"You clearly didn't try had enough, if you actually wanted this then you'd try harder".

I hate those kind of people. I fucking hate them. They joined 20+ years ago when all you needed was to show up and jot your name down.
>>
>>27995867
Nah. If you're not attractive to them, being confident around them is just creep behavior.
>>
>>27995894
yeah, they always treat u like ur looking to slip a drug into something they have
>>
>>27995887
>They joined 20+ years ago when all you needed was to show up and jot your name down.

Can confirm. I thought about the military as well a while back. There was this one air force guy who said exactly that. He came in some 20 years ago, didn't really know what he was getting into, just signed the contract and became a career officer.
>>
File: thump_4514035zoids-tmk-5.png (70 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
thump_4514035zoids-tmk-5.png
70 KB, 267x200
>>27995754
>>You'll learn when you're older
Good. Spoonfeeding is bad
>>
>>27995754
>sex isn't that important
Always spoken by someone who has gotten laid countless of times. If it's not important then why the hell do you keep chasing the puss?

>Guys don't need good looks, if you're confident girls will love you; looks are overrated.
Always said by some girl who loves chads, or chad himself.
>>
>>27995922
I think they just forget how easy it was back then to get into certain paths. I tried the Met before that and I was jumping through so many hoops, did everything they asked then the job went to a group of people who I know did worse than me on the exams (This was during the Mets big 'Lets hire more ethnics' scheme).

I was part of a help-forum for people going through the training or expecting to and I did the normal 'really sad i didn't get in, don't really want to wait 6 months and hope they're hiring, I need a job' style post.

>You clearly don't want it

>This job is a calling, clearly you don't feel that way

>If you wanted it you'd try again

FUCK YOU. I HAVE BILLS TO PAY. I CAN'T LIVE ON A WING AND A PRAYER.
>>
>>27995991
>If it's not important then why the hell do you keep chasing the puss?
It feels good.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (110 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
110 KB, 900x900
>>27995754
>Why do you guys work out? Girls don't actually want muscles. Working out isn't fun at all, you guys actually hate going to the gym just as much as me (fat and lazy, pig disgusting femanon).

Fuck off already. How can you not understand that a lot of men don't lift for you? How can you not understand that some people actually LOVE going to the gym and working out? Just because you're a lazy cunt who enjoys sitting on her ass all day, eating Cheese puffs, whilst watching the new episode of Meet the Kardashians, that doesn't mean we enjoy that lifestyle, too.
>>
>>27995887
>both mom and dad finished HS and started working
>get their own place from their parents, land to work on, a car and god knows what else they shit away
>i get fucking nothing from them, i have to pay rent for them
>shame me for not having "ambitions"

get fucked spoiled rats, you brought me to this world and did nothing for me
>>
>>27996060
You haven't earned shit you fucking ungrateful piece of shit. They've fed you, given you clothes, a roof over your head, and you say that they did nothing for you? Jesus Christ dude, please re-examine your life.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.