[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just get a qt artist girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Lauren40.jpg (294 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Lauren40.jpg
294 KB, 620x413
Creative people value inner values above everything.

Pic related is dating an autistic, balding robot manlet.
>>
Piss off, you stupid faggot.
>>
>Pic related is dating an autistic, balding robot manlet

That's your girlfriend, OP? Congratulations!
>>
What is this, some attempt at bragging? Literally nobody cares lmao
>>
>>27995609
>>27995650
thats a celebrity, autistic retards
>>
>>27995654
We get it, you're dating a celebrity, congratulations.
>>
Artists are literally the stupidest fucking people on the planet.
>>
didn't lavren also fuck all the other band members?
>>
Who is she dating OP
>>
>>27995654
As if I follow this normie bullshit
>>
>>27995698
they are also autistic beta manlets

so probably
>>
Let me do my impression of every single "artist" girl on the planet

>feminist
>vegetarian
>spiritual but hate religion
>believes in spirit energy
>animal life's and global warming are the biggest issues humanity has ever faced
>anti capitalist
>anti tradition of her home country but pro every tradition brought in
>thinks she's deep despite being as fucking retarded as a camel in a nine inch nails t shirt

Every single one of them is like this. They're supposed to be some kind of creative unique souls yet they're all the fucking same and they attack anyone who deviates
>>
I had a girlfriend in high school that was an artist. Like a real hardcore one, not some obnoxious teenage shit.

She was wonderful. Always reserved but held a strong perspective and opinion on everything. Liked just being around me for me. She also drew and painted hundreds of pictures of me at random. I actually saw her a month ago. She still has most of them, I was looking through portfolios while she was making food. I think I might try to start something with her again after college.
>>
>>27995772
Do that m8.
>>
>>27995752
>They're supposed to be some kind of creative unique souls yet they're all the fucking same

Nice confirmation bias, faggot.
>>
File: 1454048039136.png (490 KB, 460x431) Image search: [Google]
1454048039136.png
490 KB, 460x431
I think it is because people have a hard time reading me thus it makes them uneasy. Sure they don't mind being around me for a bit, but for a prolonged period of time they don't know what I might do.

Only if they knew the sick twisted truth that I just sit at home and jerk off. It is relatively mundane compared to what others do.
>>
>>27996143
Is this the thread you intended to post in?

I don't see how your post has anything to do with the topic.
>>
>>27996201
Because it prevents me from having a "qt" artist girlfriend.
>>
>>27996213
That just seems like what prevents anyone from liking you.
>>
>>27996219
And in turn getting a qt artist girlfriend. Why do I need to explain this?
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 560x315
>>27996249
I'm sorry you don't realize how stupid you sound.
>>
>>27996276
Just seems you.
>Seems what prevents anyone from liking you
>That encompasses what is discussed in this thread since they would be that anyone
So I did need to explain it. Think things through better next time.
>>
>>27995569

She's probably not a "real artist" anyway.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.