[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I buy cyanide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 300x400
Where can I buy cyanide?
>>
>>27995496
from the cyanide store stupid
>>
just buy it from online and have a nice visit from the FBI.
>>
>>27995496
You can actually manufacture it from the seeds of apples.
>>
>>27995534
You'd need at least a few thousand apples

>>27995496
Jewellery stores use them as cleaner
>>
>>27995496
u assholes ever heard of rat poison?
>>
>>27995496
If you're planning to swallow cyanide you're going to have a really bad time. If you want to kill yourself in a fast and painless way go for hanging :^)
>>
just eat a whole lot of almonds
>>
File: Poisoned body.jpg (37 KB, 340x179) Image search: [Google]
Poisoned body.jpg
37 KB, 340x179
>>27995776
>pic related

originaliiis
>>
>>27995496
you can make it out of apple seeds. just dry and crush them. then drink up brah
>>
>>27995796
Ew, no thanks. I'll just jump off of a bridge, or eat a pistol.
>>
I habe seen someone who sold 1 gram of cyanide on the dark net, but last time i checked they were sold out
>>
>>27995534
Nah cherry seeds are the way to go. Grind them up and brew a tea then drink it. One seed contains enough mg to kill you but more doesn't hurt
>>
>>27995995
>eat a pistol.
Bon appatite my good man
Good luck finding a gun

Remember, if you botch the shot or use a small caliber or malfunctioning gun, you will live the rest of your life with no throat and paralysis
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.