[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you still here? This place is toxic. Your life isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Why are you still here?
This place is toxic.

Your life isn't going to get better if you read a bunch of people who complain about things they can't change.

No qt anime girl is going to rescue you. You're just wasting your life away in isolation.
>>
>>27995404
This place is pretty good for me, it helps me confront what i am rather than distract me from it, and I learn a lot here too
>>
Would still be a sad sack of shit if I left here, which I have done in the past.
>>
Sometimes it feels nice to read about bad shit other ppl are going thru. Whether that's good for you is questionable. I agree that staying off this board or at least not getting too invested in it would be for the better
>>
I am learning here i am not the worst and this makes me happy
>>
>Your life isn't going to get better if you read a bunch of people who complain about things they can't change.

It's not going to if I don't, either. It's nice to be around people who know your feels.

I think a lot of us here have just 100% given up on life.
>>
>>27995404
>You're just wasting your life away in isolation.

I'd be wasting my life away in isolation even if I didn't come here. At least this way I have some semblance of human contact.
>>
This place isn't even that toxic compared to what it used to be. Misery loves company so a lot of people enjoy the community 4chan holds.
>>
>>27995404
the faggots here are the only friends i have. stopped giving a fuck long ago, the only thing i have to look forward to is death.
>>
>>27995404
I live in a country which is /r9k/ in real life.
>>
>>27995636
russia? commentski originalski
>>
>toxic
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH you want a fake atmosphere with lies instead of the reality?

we are i this shit together but people like you should just leave if you cant handle the banter

fuck off you dumb nigger faggot
>>
>>27995404
>"No qt anime girl is going to rescue you."
Anon...

Turn around.

https://youtu.be/eMoMBFhMdDw
>>
>>27995666
Fucking nice trips satan
>>
I'm not considered a martian here and people can relate me. It eases the pain, doesn't make my life better tho as u pointed out.
>>
>>27995648
nah Hungary world leader in depression, cancer and other nasty deaths
>>
File: 1460268826762.jpg (9 KB, 237x250) Image search: [Google]
1460268826762.jpg
9 KB, 237x250
>open /r9k/
>every single thread on the front page is fembot/normie bullshit
i'll come back in a month or so and see if it gets any better
this is too much

goodbye fellow robots, the few of you there are
>>
this is the only way for me to get hold of a little social interaction, also its a shame this place is being invaded by normies, but real robots are still out here hiding in the dark.
>>
File: 1455579970047.jpg (219 KB, 1134x1001) Image search: [Google]
1455579970047.jpg
219 KB, 1134x1001
I come here to learn and make myself feel better.
>>
People here relate to my anti-social problems and some of them even give advice

Its not that bad fampai
>>
I can be anonymous here, connect with people, and a lot of people like what I post/when I post because I'm very nice to people and I have some interesting things to post and say. This place is really good for me.
>>
>>27995850
Funny thing is, he's definitely still here browsing as you're reading this.
He's not going anywhere.
>>
>>27995892
no i'm not anon i'm leaving for good
>>
>>27995775
Really? I want to visit Hungary because Budapest seems like a beautiful city full of great history, not overly visited by tourists and I find Hungarian women fucking unbelievable.

Do they like Australians?
>>
>>27995939
Budapest is pretty popular nowadays because it is cheap as fuck for a tourist. Most of the hungarian women are pretty good looking.

Not many people know about Australia much here because traveling there would require infinite money (from our low-low wages). It is a mystical rich country with kangaroos and deadly animals (so you can lie as much you want).

You should know we like to suck up to better people than us (so basically any "western" country) and belittle people who are lower than us ESPECIALLY ourselves. Depression and complaining is a national sport here. However it usually doesn't crush our youngsters until 25 (alcohol always helps).
>>
File: 1457731852666.gif (2 MB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
1457731852666.gif
2 MB, 400x332
>>27995404

Because it's a echo chamber of self pity and loathing.

This is basically an online mental institution
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.