[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask me any question about anything, and you will receive the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: math pepe.png (318 KB, 447x380) Image search: [Google]
math pepe.png
318 KB, 447x380
Ask me any question about anything, and you will receive the best answer possible.

Go ahead.
>>
Why are you so smart? and why am I so stupid?
>>
>>27994977
Who will win the election senpai?
>>
should i be a hobo instead of an heroing
>>
>>27994977
Is this the one true reality?
>>
>>27994991

Depends.

Depression makes you significantly shittier at everything. It's like the Ressurection Sickness debuff from WoW.

Some people go through life exposed to concepts and experiences that enhance their worldview, and thus are "smarter".
>>
How do I reject this girl while simultaneously impressing my oneitis

I just know this chick is going to ask me out in front of the girl I'm into its kind of fucked I'm not looking forward to it I'll probably have a panic attack and I know she's going to ask me out for reasons I'd rather not say on a public image board
>>
>>27994977
how many modern day computers would you have to link together to simulate a human brain perfectly
>>
Should I buy the Crf 250l or the Crf 450r and convert it to be street legal supermoto.
>>
>>27994995

The USA election, I assume.

Powerful people have a lot to lose if Trump gets elected. If Trump and Clinton are regularly interacting via debates, Trump will win. But, who knows what sort of bullshittery the elites have to prevent that situation.

>>27994999

If those are your only options, yes. Try to figure out what motivates you to do either. Most young males in Western Society are significantly emasculated, try exploring that first.

>>27995006

If it was, who cares?
>>
>>27994977
How do I view private Instagram profiles without making an account and following them? How do I hack?
>>
If the answer to Life, The universe and Everything is 42, what is the question?
>>
are you trying to trick me pepe
you just gona make fun of me?
>>
>>27995026

You wont impress anyone. Girls are regularly approached, complimented and eyed upon by many men. It's a hyper-competitive realm and if you are asking this impotent question, you are far gone.

Most guys seek female validation because they cannot get what validates their masculinity most: male validation.

>>27995029

Computers basically operate on true/false statements and numerical shit. Humans operate on stimuli via the senses. So, no amount of computers will simulate the human brain perfectly.

>>27995030

If you don't have a hard on for specs, just buy the cheaper one.
>>
>>27995059

You can start by having a basic understanding of computers, cyber-security and networking.

>>27995079

Life isn't a faggy Disney story with purpose, a beginning and an end. Don't be a dumb cunt and focus on what you want out of life, rather than the purpose of existence.

>>27995100

Why are you scared of being tricked?
>>
>>27995114
>Computers basically operate on true/false statements and numerical shit. Humans operate on stimuli via the senses. So, no amount of computers will simulate the human brain perfectly.

Absolute horse shit. Given enough processing power and memory every neuron could be simulated.
>>
>>27995138
>Life isn't a faggy Disney story with purpose, a beginning and an end. Don't be a dumb cunt and focus on what you want out of life, rather than the purpose of existence.

>didn't even get the reference
Kill urself my man
>>
Why am I wasting my time talking to this girl who just wants me to orbit her? All her friends gossip in front of me about her saying she is in love with me . However it's just a game they all play together to play with my feelings.
>>
>>27995156

I got the reference, I'm not a teenager that gets a boner every time I see a pop culture reference.
>>
>>27995172

You need closure. Whether you succeed or fail, the outcome is better than being a pussy.

Approach this girl and ask her why all her friends gossip about her feelings for you. Settle it once and for all, get a straight answer out of her.
>>
>>27995114
Impress was the wrong word I guess I was asking more along the lines of how do I not come across as a dick in rejecting this girl

I care about her feelings but I don't consider her attractive
>>
>>27995211

Cold ambivalence, basically.

Outright telling her will be incredibly shameful and humiliating for her.

Don't express anything emotional to or about her. Just be "meh" and dead end conversations.
>>
File: 1460558027533.png (214 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1460558027533.png
214 KB, 400x399
>>27994977
I'm not exactly sure where to post this and who to ask but here is as good anywhere I guess.

First let me explain 2 things. Androids and Cyborgs.

Android have to be robots that mimic humans physically, but not necessarily emotionally or mentally.

Cyborgs are Organising/machines controlled/wired to a genuine brain created naturally. The brain is important as the Greek root word for Cybernetic is means something like "to govern". Though Cyborgs don't necessarily HAVE to be human.

Now the question is, what do you call a being born as a genuine human, but injected with nanomachines that completely converted his body, but he still looks and feels human?

I'm saying the nanites completely converted every single cell in his body, enhanced them with energy, broke down his bones so that not only do they produce blood, but produce nanites as well, revamped all his nerves, muscles, etc.

Is he an Android or cyborg? A CybAn? AnCyb?
>>
File: ar4xdm6_460s.jpg (24 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
ar4xdm6_460s.jpg
24 KB, 460x460
This board moves faster than I thought since I'm a /v/irgin...
>>
P vs NP
provide proof
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.