[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else /hate potheads/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: dudeweedmakesyousuperhumanlmao.jpg (45 KB, 504x336) Image search: [Google]
dudeweedmakesyousuperhumanlmao.jpg
45 KB, 504x336
Anyone else /hate potheads/ here?
>>
Yeah me. Fuck them. Delusional shits.
>>
>tfw you smoke weed occasionally but hate stoner culture
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 193x179) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 193x179
and all the other druggies.
>>
>>27994966

I'm probably biased, but I've met plenty of potheads

I quit smoking two days ago, though,
>>
File: 1452066782641.jpg (21 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1452066782641.jpg
21 KB, 403x403
there is no rational reason to hate pot smokers

lot of smug assholes smoke pot though, and their habit is filtered through their gigantic egos which makes for 'dude it's good for you' kind of people

to hate all pothsmokers is pretty dumb though. in my experience most heavy use druggies are closer to robots than normies.
>>
>>27994966
I live in Colorado, you can find a myriad of people who use and don't. It'd surprise you to know that sweet old lady likes to toke almost everyday but I doubt she did it non-stop in her youth, which I find is the real problem. There's a new culture expanding from legalization and it's spawning the most annoying, simple minded, fuck heads you could imagine, and yet there's a ton of down to earth "it's cool if you think that way" kind of humans. I used to smoke almost daily, it made me feel jaded and I could not quite respond to people how I wanted when talking to them.
My ambitions were clouded, I want money the most, but as a pothead you seek money for weed then more money, this made me feel resentful that I had such a dependency on a drug so I quit. The first month was difficult, I got cravings, bad. Now I couldn't care less for the stuff. One thing that does still bother me is when people take it out their home or property and stink up a public place, it's a pungent smell and if you had any civility you wouldn't have others subject to it, like if I came in your home and just farted and left. Anyway, not all potheads are douche-tryhards, just some.
>>
>>27994966
thats a dirty wookie, not a regular pothead
>>
>>27995126
you are exactly the same, you are a black person who says he hates niggers, YOU ARE THE SAME
>>
File: dewey.png (694 KB, 487x476) Image search: [Google]
dewey.png
694 KB, 487x476
I've been sober for the past 3 weeks and learn that quitting weed after smoking heavily induces REM sleep. I was wondering why my dreams lately been incredibly vivid.
http://www.leafscience.com/2014/09/13/marijuana-rem-sleep-dreams/
>>
>>27995299
I don't understand, he said he doesn't affiliate with pot culture he never said he wasn't a weed smoker.

Pot is great in moderation, I think you need to find better things to do with your time than concern yourself with other peoples' habits.
>>
Is weed even that great? I was thinking about getting some tomorrow at 420, but im not sure if its even worth it. Also i dont like hanging around or approaching potheads. Wat do?
>>
>>27995315
Pot dulls your dreaming life that's no secret, so after smoking for long enough and taking a break you have very vivid dreams.
>>
>>27995335
Idk man LSD is much better doubt you can handle that much of ego killing though
>>
>>27995335
ask them to sell you a "sac" or just a blunt or whatever then go home where it's comfy and get stoned, you'll like it but like I said here>>27995280 don't get hooked on it or you might go through the same cycle as me. When you first try a drug the experience is remarkable but never the same, so cherish that fatty, ok?
>>
>>27995280
Agree

Former teenage pothead here. Pot is cool as long as it's not a crutch, which it is for most people involved in the insufferable stoner culture.

In my experience, longterm potheads tend to be petty, bitter, shallow minded, extremely self centered, irritable people.

The culture portrays itself as being full of relaxed, mellow, easy going people, but that wasn't my experience at all. Heavy pot smokers can't take any stress or unexpected shit. They're a bunch of whiny, lazy, selfish babies.
>>
>>27995347
lucy is cool but not something you take everyday. weed is god tier for daily use. comparing LSD to weed is like apples to oranges.
>>
Like any group of people there is always the outspoken minority that make the rest look bad. Who fucking cares.
>>
>>27995362
Haha kk
I deff don't want to be a pothead. I've got enough problems already; I just want to see what it's like and move on
>>
>>27995187
>druggies are closer to robots than normies.
This, they've just used drugs to get around it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.