[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yes, women are shallow, maybe more so than men, the movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 200x192
>yes, women are shallow, maybe more so than men, the movies are just geared to make us think the opposite cause they pander to women
>yes, being a nice guy doesn't work, women just go for the handsome alpha jocks or sometimes the rich men
>yes, there's not somebody out there for everybody, a lot of us robots will end up alone

Ok? I think we've acknowledged it enough.

Fucking get over it now, brats.
>>
>>27994831
>mfw being a nice guy worked for me
women don't go for anyone in high school, and in college and beyond you just date from within your circle of friends, who you are usually a decent person to. the meme is just about guys who pretend to be nice to get laid/"loved", which looks fake and is usually aiming way out of their league.

learning from movies and being entitled to success are dumb though, i agree there
>>
>>27994831
or maybe you don't belong here anymore faggot.
ever think of that?
>>
eat my ass you filthy dyke cunt
>>
over what, what am i supposed to do?

i am destined to be alone.
>>
>>27994831

>OP thinks a simple paragraph filled with generic 'tough love' will warm us in the shadow of the titan.

That's rich.

You must be a woman.

I'm going to double my threads from now on.
>>
File: 1459078486870.jpg (97 KB, 626x513) Image search: [Google]
1459078486870.jpg
97 KB, 626x513
>>27994831
what the fuck is your point

why did you even make this thread

what are you even trying to say?

literally questioning your life, what are you even doing
maybe you should leave this board like the stupid r e d d i t o r you are
>>
If it's worth anything op, this thread made me laugh in real life.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.