[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here is a robot because they have social anxiety? i used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
who here is a robot because they have social anxiety? i used to be happy and normal before this curse came along
>>
Depression mostly. It's ruined friendships, my only relationship, I almost lost my job because of it...
>>
File: 1460947080400.png (270 KB, 657x657) Image search: [Google]
1460947080400.png
270 KB, 657x657
>>27994717
I'd wager all robots have it to some degree.

But yeah, I've got it. Also got hedgehog's dilemma.
>>
I used to have it bad but I managed to overcome it by talking to a psychiatric nurse and going out to some volunteer shit. Success story you might think, but not really. The anxiety goes away when you see with your own eyes how weak and pathetic people truly are and how little a threat they pose. It's like it just hits you, you realise that the whole time you were afraid of the judgement of people who can barely screw in a lightbulb. The sad fact is that the 'cure' really is not to give a fuck. And I'm not talking about the Chad Thundercock "heh yeah bro YOLO idgaf about anyfing now please pay attention to my clothes and iPhone" kind of not giving a fuck. I'm talking about the kind where you realize that you are literally talking to animals that have been taught to parrot words and that Hilter should've won.

The depression never goes away though, so you're permanently fucked
>>
File: 1461033227910.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461033227910.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>27994824
>tfw people around you are actually competent and intelligent and make you feel worse about yourself

I'm not even stupid but my entire life has been spent around people better than me.
>>
>>27994876

They're all Bernie supporters son.
>>
>social anxiety

nice meme
ppl with social anxiety dont make threads about it
get fucked retard
>>
>>27994824
>hates people being taught to parrot words
>thinks Hitler should have won

Is this bait?
>>
File: Oh no.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Oh no.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT
>>
>>27994952
I'm not American and have literally never heard anyone talk about Bernie Sanders here.
>>
NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU
>>
>>27994989
Clever post but idk I have anxiety showing my face in public it's a lot easier behind a computer screen
>>
NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT NONE OF YOU ARE ROBOTS YOU"RE ALL FULL OF SHIT
>>
>>27995007

Yeah because historical revisionism is big in public education, ass. You think you know shit? You don't even know how WW2 started, and it was only 80 years ago. "Durr Germany invaded Poland derrr" Yeah OK, why?

While you look it up on Wikipedia please bear in mind that I don't give a fuck about your incorrect opinions.
>>
Not exactly social anxiety but I have avoidant personality disorder.
Once I get past the initial "meet people" barrier I tend to do alright. But I haven't gotten past that barrier in 6 years.
>>
>>27994744
>>27994824
>depression never goes away
well shit....that's worse then; I never have the motivation for anything because of it.
>>
File: 1456075503617.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1456075503617.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
>>27994717
> i used to be happy and normal before this curse came along
you realize this is most peoples experience of life right? get off your special snowflake bullshit, so youre scared of people and cant do anything, whatever

and yes i have anxiety.. its whatever my dude. i can live with being a pathetic loser who can barely socialize and becomes weirder and more introverted each year that passes
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.