[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no antediluvian bf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: tomoki.jpg (222 KB, 512x600) Image search: [Google]
tomoki.jpg
222 KB, 512x600
>tfw no antediluvian bf
>>
i'll make your pussy diluvian, grrl
>>
>antediluvian
>before the flood
>atlantis is rumored to be buried in the ocean
>>
File: 19d82cd725dfc8eeec7cc95ae71a4bfb.jpg (928 KB, 1183x1150) Image search: [Google]
19d82cd725dfc8eeec7cc95ae71a4bfb.jpg
928 KB, 1183x1150
this is hatsune miku

she is the domino's pizza girl

I really like domino's

and I like Miku!

her hobby is singing
>>
oh shit.

man lived with god
then god exiled man
man made the first city
then god flooded the world
>>
All the antidilivian men were nephilim hybrids. You need to brush up on your history lass.
>>
File: luuv.png (513 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
luuv.png
513 KB, 800x1000
>tfw falling asleep while listening to my qt bf
Brb sleeping
>>
is this what it means when the jews say the chosen and the non chosen? one antediluvian man survived and sired children with non antediluvian women?

it's a super diluted bloodline but you can still trace it back to the original civilization. so where did the post antediluvian people come from?

unless the great flood was actually just contained to one geographical area and wasn't a world wide catastrophe.
>>
File: ehhhhh.png (382 KB, 616x581) Image search: [Google]
ehhhhh.png
382 KB, 616x581
>>27994725

>listening to cute bf sleep

>CALL DROPS

>he's asleep so he can't pick up again

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
aren't they dreamy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOpSV0iPaQo
>>
what if it really is just about genetics and chad is descended from an antediluvian?

the easiest way to tell is by height.

since manlets are indeed getting bred out, pretty soon the world will be back to pre-flood days, except with heavily diluted bloodlines.

what if "god" was just one angry cuck manlet who pressed the "kill everybody" button?
>>
>tfw no robot boipussy bf
>>
Beta is always rebelling against Chad, why?

The Beta Uprising is the repeating story of man, why.
>>
In all my terrible researches, what I sought was a glimpse beyond the veil, a crumb of cosmic truth.
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27994568
Thanks, Doc.

Never forget the great flood.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.