[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women consider this attractive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
Why do women consider this attractive?
>>
160 000 000 (one hundred milion) dollar.
>>
no idea

kmkkm
>>
File: tumblr_static_wes_bentley_iii.png (98 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_wes_bentley_iii.png
98 KB, 245x300
>>27994493
this guy is 10x more attractive though and he doesn't get nearly as much love.

Maybe looks don't matter as much as we think?
>>
>>27994648
No, not if you are a fucking musician. Looks only matter when you are on the lowest rung of society
>>
>>27994480
I almost can't tell if thats a guy or a girl
>>
>>27994706
it'd make an ugly girl desu
>>
eh, my gf thinks he's pretty ugly t b h, though she is obsessed with Zayn Malik
>>
File: pppp.png (730 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
pppp.png
730 KB, 1080x1080
he's not cute anymore. better when he was younger and he had his baby fat

zayn is 10/10 though
>>
>>27994648
Looks matter if you got nothing else going on for.

You need a minimum requirement of looks though. This can be reached by not being fat or skinny, not dressing like a boring dork, not having shitty glasses, having some style, belonging to some subculture, having a healthy tan and skin, not frowning and looking angry at all times, ...

Money > Looks

Style > Looks

Personality > Looks

Musicians can be skinny, have long unwashed hair and shitty clothes and will get loved because they are interesting and confident.

Skaters can be full of scars, have ugly faces, but they are tough, dominant, motivated and have style.

Rich guys are just a good wallet.

Being fun to be around, knowing how to flirt and turn her on, being interesting and exciting, having a good social circle and knowing how to dress are more important than perfect looks
>>
>>27995331
>Skaters are dominant

Towards what?
>>
>>27996284
Kek

Origanalfamalam
>>
>>27995331
>interesting and confident.

This, and rich. None of those boys would turn heads in the street if they weren't famous. Robots need to realize this.

Popularity is attractive and these guys are popular beyond anything comparable to a normal person.
>>
>>27995331
>Musicians can be skinny, have long unwashed hair and shitty clothes and will get loved because they are interesting and confident.

They don't even have to be confident. Look at guys like Kurt Cobain, or Thom Yorke. Awkward as fuck, would have been robots if they weren't famous, but because they were in massive bands they had girls lusting after them for years.

It's not even just super famous people any more that get this. I've looked at the Instagram accounts of some moderately famous, weird, average looking Youtubers I watch and they all have legions of fan girls that want to fuck them. It's like having any degree of public recognition instantly makes you Chad.
>>
>>27994480
Only young teenage girls do.
>>
>>27994480
D E S U im a girl and i dont like him at all, zayn is the only hot 1d member
>>
>>27994648
He sings shitty songs that fuel the narcissism of women everywhere.
He's rich.
They were raped and fear maculine men.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86 KB, 1366x719) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86 KB, 1366x719
he's boyish looking and handsome.

girls from 12 to women in their 50s find him attractive. lmao @ the guys who think women want older rugged AKA potato looking guys and that they'll be getting ptp in their 30s
>>
>>27994688
>musician

He's rich, that is the reason women get wet over him.
Women are fickle creatures that only care about material things and their social standing.
>>
>>27994480
He's balding, search it
>>
>>27996900
Even a local band that doesn't have anything to sell will have groupies.
>>
File: 1321431252352561.jpg (14 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
1321431252352561.jpg
14 KB, 600x384
women only find him attractive because he's super rich, anyone who's rich is attractive ot them
>>
call me a cuckold but who is that guy
>>
>>27994480
jaw game thouhh
>>
because they are easily influenced by medias and popular culture
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.