[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you say I'm bad looking? Am I in a awkward stage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Would you say I'm bad looking? Am I in a awkward stage? Should I grow out my hair into a big boy style?

p.s I'm trying to get with this qt in my anime club...kinda looks like Geddy Lee
>>
Anon, how old are you? You look 9.
>>
>>27994437
I am about to turn 19
>>
>>27994437
Why would you even mention that, you really think he hasn't heard something like that before
>>
>>27994471
Because I want to know. The fuck does he expect?
>>
>>27994450
About to turn 9*
>>
>>27994512
>>27994471
I'm serious guys, answer my op
>>
normal face, smile. i would grow the hair out. even if you cut it short to make it easier to take care of, girls think youre balding. but, i wouldnt bother changing my looks much to ask one girl out. ask her as is, if she really is into you she'll go for it.
>>
>>27994418
lesbian lookin ass nigga BRUH is you serious with this thread? lil nigga lookin like he 8 god damn years old, yo mama post this for you? babysitter? you postin from the elementary school library?
>>
>>27994418
Yes for the love of god grow some goddamn hair and cover up that weird tiny forehead!

Seriously though bud, that creepy forehead needs to go.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.