[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw casually think about commiting suicide all the time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
>tfw casually think about commiting suicide all the time
>>
I've been doing that for years but unless you actually start to make real concrete plans it's meaningless
>>
For anyone whos ever played kotor doesnt mussolini look like darth malak? i just realized
>>
You need to chillax bruh.
>>
>>27994228
Man you have to be in a really bad situation to think like that. Just travel and find yourself. No money, you got a goal now so work for it. World is wide, you'll definitely find something to live for, you'll find yourself and maybe find her/him.
>>
>>27994522
What I want is another big international war so I can join the army and die fighting.
>>
>>27994401
He kind of does
>>
>>27994389
I've had a rope tied in the corner of my apartment for a year now. Its still meaningless anon
>>
I feel similarly and I want someone to know that.

It's gotten to the point where I can't imagine life without it. When anything goes wrong, or I think about the world not being here in a decade, I find comfort in the fact that I will have killed myself long before I need to worry about anything permanent.
>>
>>27994526
Man, you're in low mood, i now this kind of shit pretty well. You aren't talking wise and may really miss interesting things. Try to experince feeling of joy and this idea will fall apart.
>>
Same OP.

Will you hold me?
>>
>>27994682
The feeling always comes back, anon. It's been like this since I was a teenager.
>>
HACK ME
>>
I've always felt pretty bad but something about 2016 is cursed as I've had frequent daily suicidal thoughts since february. Its a constant nagging, I think my brain is trying to tell me its done the numbers and there is no reason to keep going on with this shit life.

I've got a feeling about August.
>>
>>27994699
Are kind of depressive? Is really your life useless?
>>
>>27994682
>try experiencing a feeling of joy
How?
>>
File: shia-labeouf.png (65 KB, 638x369) Image search: [Google]
shia-labeouf.png
65 KB, 638x369
Stop being a piss kidney
>>
>>27994682
>try experiencing a feeling of joy
Telling people with depression to just be happy is like telling someone with bulimia to just stop vomiting.
>>
>>27994759
>>27994784
No not like that. Human being were able to survive in community, i think we have this in genes. With our occidental lifestyle we don't really know what's hardship anymore. Go travel to por contries or unknown areas where people works really hard to eat. I think when you're mentally and phisicaly busy with other poeple, fellings may be really enhanced and bond may be created
>>
File: 1460884605503.jpg (11 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
1460884605503.jpg
11 KB, 200x193
>>27994907
yea great advice normfag
>>
>>27994937
Maaaan, sometimes what poeple lack is just an objective. I advice you to travel because you may meet lot of different kind of person. If you're in america fix you to go to travel africa on feet or go to japan, i don't know. What really is important ain't the place but the poeple you'll meet. It's hard to find joy or peace alone.
>>
>>27994228
I tried to kill myself when I was 13 when I realized how fucked I was going to be, I had a good few years inbetween but 12 years later I am still thinking about putting my shotgun to my skull and pulling the trigger every single day. I just can't bring myself to do it while my mother is still alive. The longer I wait the more I want to take others with me. Not innocent bystanders but people I bitterly hate like my father and his parents.
>>
>>27994401
But really doesn't any bald guy with a big head?
>>
File: 1457582993554.jpg (100 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
1457582993554.jpg
100 KB, 800x680
>>27995134
I am in the same boat,i don't hate my dad, but wish he was in my life more.I cut my wrist when i was 14 pretty good and tried to bleed out in the tub,but i pussed out.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.