[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 8 y.o imagining bright future being married with wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 882x758
>be 8 y.o imagining bright future being married with wife and kids like my parents relationship

>now a 28 y.o Kissless handholdless hugless talkless facebookless instagramless socialmedialess carless driverslicenseless jobless friendless virgin

Im dead inside
>>
>>27994198
You're a fag if those we're your 8yo aspirations.
>>
>>27994198

>facebookless
>instagramless
>socialmedialess

How are those problems? Just create accounts.
>>
>>27994224
Why bother without friends
>>
>>27994224
>just make a Facebook bro!!
Fucking normies get out
>>
>>27994224
And then have them sit around and be empty? At least if you don't have an account, you can pretend to be a hipster about social media. What are you going to do if someone searched you up on Facebook and finds your profile with zero friends and no photos other than the depressing selfie you used as a profile picture?
>>
I'm in university right now and there's a group assessment going on and the group im in is using Facebook to communicate and they all refuse to use Skype like I suggested.

There goes my HD marks for this assessment because no Facebook. I refuse to make one, I have no social life and I dont feel like showing the whole world how much of not a life I have.
>>
File: 1457106329478.png (2 MB, 1180x1500) Image search: [Google]
1457106329478.png
2 MB, 1180x1500
>Always thought as a child there would be no way I could die before getting married
>>
>>27994265

You then add the people you went to school with, but not the douchebags/fucking assholes.

From then on, you pick a picture you already have, anything really, and you put something cool as a cover pic.

Just by listing your high school, college or job (>implying any of you have any one of these), you can make connections.

I don't pretend I'm a normie, but Jesus Christ guys, help yourselves out.
>>
>>27994337
>You then add the people you went to school with
>remembering people you went to school with
Normie get out
>>
>>27994337
If you're able to construct a Facebook profile you're a normie. The only reason you're here is because you're trying to be edgy.
>>
>>27994313

>refusing to make a shitty account that you won't ever use after that just to use the chat function so you get decent grades

You can only blame yourself for that.
>>
>>27994337
name one way doing this has helped you.
>>
>>27994198
>facebookless instagramless socialmedialess
Nothing wrong with this I know chads who don't use/abhor social media
>>
>>27994198
same except I'm 1 year younger. I hope I can get a nice gf before I hit 30 I think after then it will be tougher for younger women to get over the age difference and my chances will shrink even more
>>
>>27994198
Are you me? I'm exactly the same.
Although I'm 29 and I'll turn 30 shortly.

So excited to become a wizzard tho!! Think about installing a live ticker the night of my birthday to keep fellow robots updated to how it is like and what is happening to me.
>>
I already imagined I'd end up homeless sleeping under a bridge when I was in elementary school

Well it hasn't come to that point yet but you never know
>>
>>27994360

I understand that it seems futile, stupid and "mainstream", but I was hanging out on r9k way before I went on Facebook.

I just went all in, and decided "Fuck it. If my social life is that non-existent, I have nothing to lose, right?"

So I just went, listed my highschool, and added the faces that seemed familiar. Surprisingly, they added me. I was SURE I'd be ridiculed, but I decided to put it one notch further, and say "Hey man, what's up?" - which by some amazing circonstances, got me an answer that wasn't "fuck you fagget", but "Hey man! Long time no see ! You were that quiet guy, right?" - and then I just went generic.

How did it help me? I've met people that were interested in the same videogames, by seeing they like the game, for example.

Then, they invited me over once to play, and they presented me a girl that was cute as hell, and is now my gf of 2 years.

The opportunities are endless, really.
>>
>tfw not only was I the "quiet guy", but I was also bitter and an asshole
>>
>>27994456
I bet you're like 19 or 20 and just finished highschool aren't you? How the fuck can you give someone 10 years older than you advice on this shit?
>>
>>27994456
you could have just said " it didn't really help me but it boosted my confidence a little by being seemingly accepted by the peers that rejected me in highschool"

that second to last line
did you really think
i would fall for it
>>
>>27994499

>19 or 20
>just finished highschool

I'd have to be pretty fucking dense for that, isn't it? And no, I'm actually 27.

The point is that the concept still applies to a job environment.
>>
>>27994357
>>27994313
This. Just make an account, set the profile private so no one accidentally finds you, add classmates, finish the assignment, remove them, deactivate the account.
>>
>>27994347
>not hating the people you went to school with so much that theyre names are forever etched into your memory

Jeez man I know you want to fit in but this isnt the way to do it
>>
>>27994198
Same, except I am 23yo.
>>
>>27994198
>>27994198
>tfw thought reality was a joke as a kid and I'd be whisked away by aliens or spirits or some magical dude would pull back the curtain and unleash whimsy into my life or some shit before I turned 16, never thought this could actually be happening
>tfw 23 y/o cough syrup addicted NEET, it actually is happening and won't stop

I'm glad I never fell for the normalcy meme (although I wouldn't mind a qt)
>>
To deliberately bring a child into this world you actually have to believe suffering like this does not exist.
>>
>>27994198
>he actually wanted to shit out a kid into this horrible world
you are cancer and you should end yourself
>>
File: 1460737244510.png (350 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460737244510.png
350 KB, 600x600
>>27994357
>>27994599
>Giving your information to Zuckerberg FOR FREE
>>
steam friends are a good alternative to having real friends
>>
>>27994337
I have no pictures saved.
>>
>>27994456
this is some insanely good bait
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.