[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all women are either bisexual or gay Is it true? How does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: two cute anime girls.jpg (55 KB, 600x867) Image search: [Google]
two cute anime girls.jpg
55 KB, 600x867
>all women are either bisexual or gay
Is it true? How does it make you feel? I've known a few 'bisexual' girls (on the internet) and for some reason I always get really insecure and frustrated when they mention being with another girl and I imagine it. I guess because of how girls are pretty close to each other, the idea that they can be attracted to each other makes me feel like that. Am I the only one? What is wrong with me?

Discuss.
>>
>>27993831
bump (extremely original)
>>
>>27993831
you're jealous that you can't get to those levels of emotional intimacy (or at least, not in the same way they seem to be portrayed in your mind)
but you can, op. it takes time, care (care as I'm careful), and some openness in yourself. it's just a relationship like any other. it's not easier cause they're both girls, it just looks that way because of your cucked mind and imagination.
>>
if everyone was turned into a qt lesbian overnight then 90% of the world's problems are fucking solved
>>
>>27994373
that's not true, fuck off
>>
>>27994427
why isn't it? no dudes would be here and nobody would even want them.
>>
>>27993831
What's weird to me is that most women I've been with consider themselves bi, but agree that women are either crazy or that I'm an exception.
>>
>>27994373
this

>og comment
>>
>>27993831
Doesn't hold true. While I know a lot of girls who would/have gone busy with other chicks, many are not interested at all and some think it's disgusting, starting and not limited to my gf.

Shame though, wouldn't mind pounding a slut who's licking her.
>>
>>27994441
the core problem this thread points to that men are not inherently desirable and that hurts.

I can't blame OP for feeling the way he does because I understand it perfectly.

there is too much lack of female attention towards men and it sucks.
working against that still means you need to put in way more effort than a girl does with another girl. it's completely unfair.
>>
File: nooo.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
nooo.png
74 KB, 412x351
>>27993831
why would you date a bi girl?
>mfw get cucked by a female
>>
File: tumblr_n115w5NqyG1qdgslmo5_250.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n115w5NqyG1qdgslmo5_250.gif
2 MB, 245x245
>>27993831
>all women are either bisexual or gay
I wish!
>>
>>27994545
Threesomes.

This was not oregano apparently.
>>
>>27994681
I'm going to sound like a normie here, but I mean actual meaningful relationships. No one in their right mind would have a threesome in a serious relationship.
>>
>>27994514
>men are not inherently desirable and that hurts
that's not the circumstances though. if all girls were Lesbos, and all people were girls, there wouldn't be a problem because men wouldn't be desirable anyways.
nowhere in that does it claim that, in the way things are *now*, men are undesirable. much less inherently undesirable.
>>
>>27994709
>No one in their right mind would have a threesome in a serious relationship
is there such a thing as serious polyamory?
>>
>>27994807
No. "I love you, but not interested sexually" is not possible due to simple laws of nature. Love is but an illusion created to force us to reproduce, therefore it is not possible for it to exist without sexual attraction.
>>
>>27994827
that's being asexual you dong
polyamory is
"I love you and am sexually interested. I also love this other person, and am sexually interested. let's all love one another and have sex sometimes."
>>
I consider myself straight but I still find myself staring at beautiful girls sometimes and imagining a life together with them.

Maybe there's something to the statement in the OP.
>>
>>27994827
>Love is but an illusion created to force us to reproduce, therefore it is not possible for it to exist without sexual attraction.
also what? created by who? for what reason? why do we *need* to survive? and don't give me some cyclical bullshit "because that's nature! it's in our biology!" answer. tell me exactly why "nature" says we need to survive.
>>
>>27994857
That's not possible. Love is all about commitment to one person, loving everything about them and only them.
Fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled out of and take your tumblr progressive bullshit with you.
>>
>>27994874
>Love is all about commitment to one person, loving everything about them and only them
I thought love was an illusion and purely to spur reproduction? wouldn't more partners do a better job at that?

can't you love all and every single piece and part of two people?
>>
>>27993831
Almost all of them end up with a man in the end. Lesbian relationships are not cute or that functional at an older age.
>>
if love is only to create circumstances for reproduction then are gays ever really in love?
or are their bodies just tricked, but they still love?
>>
>>27994872
Do I look like I fucking know? Can you see any clear purpose to humans living other than to reproduce? You wouldn't know this, but think back to your first fap. How did that dopamine rush feel? I remember I described it as feeling as if I 'fulfilled my purpose in life'. Furthermore, killing another human being imposes serious permanent mental damage unlike the effects of killing any other being. It's obvious.

>>27994889
The definition of love was created by humans, and not nature. In a sexual sense, men are made to fuck as many women as possible, while women are made to stay and take care of the children. I don't think you can get emotionally invested in multiple people.

>>27994947
I'm pretty sure their minds are tricked, why would a man attempt to reproduce with a man?
>>
>>27994889
I love my wife and my mistress equally. That is not SJW bullshit.
>>
>>27994998
>Can you see any clear purpose to humans living
no, but that's exactly why I don't assume there is one. reproduction isn't a clear purpose at all anyways. why reproduce? what is it for?

>I remember I described it as feeling as if I 'fulfilled my purpose in life'.
>using a single personal example probably schewed by your current view to support an entire philosophy

>killing another human being imposes serious permanent mental damage
only in the context of an already established society with a moral code that says killing is fucked up
some cultures say it's fine and has no repercussions
also you're still making biological arguments

>I don't think you can get emotionally invested in multiple people.
now we can talk. why not? what prevents it? I think you absolutely can, and often do.

>why would a man attempt to reproduce with a man?
they don't, they have sex for pleasure and to express love. I think maybe that's more genuine than "me need baby, unf"
>>
>>27995117
>no, but that's exactly why I don't assume there is one. reproduction isn't a clear purpose at all anyways. why reproduce? what is it for?
Assuming something doesn't exist just because you don't know if it does or not is retarded.

>>using a single personal example probably schewed by your current view to support an entire philosophy
That's not a single personal example. Everyone feels like that.

>only in the context of an already established society with a moral code that says killing is fucked up
some cultures say it's fine and has no repercussions
No. If you take some edgy hipster kid who thinks that killing is okay, the effects will still be the same. In fact, in today's society, you can see killing everywhere. Movies, TV shows, video games, everything, as if it's normal.

>now we can talk. why not? what prevents it? I think you absolutely can, and often do.
Have you tried it? It doesn't work, always ends badly. Look at the retarded nu-males on reddit who tried it, see how they ended up.

>they don't, they have sex for pleasure and to express love. I think maybe that's more genuine than "me need baby, unf"
Sex drive exists so that we reproduce. It's pleasurable to make us want to do it. Of course, I'm not saying people have sex because they want to have babies. They do it for pleasure, but like I said it was made pleasurable to make us procreate.
>>
>>27995117
Existance of life is no different from existance of all particals in the universe. They exist for the heck of it. Simply to continue on. That explains why animals had to develop chemichal stimuli to keep reproducing, since their neural system keeps developing as evolution marches forward.
>>
>>27993831
>I'm going to sound like a normie here, but I mean actual meaningful relationships. No one in their right mind would have a threesome in a serious relationship.
I can't really agree. If the third participant is someone neither of you is in love with, it could work imo. The important thing is to know who's your SO and whom you're simply having sex with.
I know did.
>>
>>27995276
>They exist for the heck of it. Simply to continue on.
the heck of it /=/ to continue on
also, how do you even know? why do you believe there's *any* reason particles or people exist?

>That explains why animals had to develop chemichal stimuli to keep reproducing, since their neural system keeps developing as evolution marches forward.
just because am explanation fits doesn't mean it's the true cause. causality is a cognitive thing anyways, not really in the universe. the universe just happens, there is no cause or effect. it's an infinite collection of snapshots with no correlation. correlation is cognitive.
also, evolution doesn't march, the March and direction is evolution.
>>
>>27995309
Was meant for >>27994709

I'm pretty sure this won't be original without me writing another sentence.
>>
File: images.png (5 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5 KB, 255x198
>>27995344
>there is no cause or effect
Excuse me?
>>
>>27993831
You sound massively insecure, anon. Why does it bother you so much that there are women in the world who don't want your dick?
>>
File: frozen for japs.png (707 KB, 1365x2000) Image search: [Google]
frozen for japs.png
707 KB, 1365x2000
>>27993831
I dunno but it feels warm and fuzzy seeing cute girls loving each other. Too bad this is anime tier faggotry, and 99.9% of lesbians IRL are ugly, crazy sluts.
>>
>>27995769
Do you really expect me to be on /r9k/ and secure? And I don't know why, you fuck, that's why I made this thread. Like I said I've been interested in some 'bi' girls, and thinking that they could do it with another girl makes me super insecure, at least that's how I could describe it.
>>
>>27993831
2D lesbians are a cute desu
3D lesbians are fat ugly feminist whores.
>>
>>27993831
bump
this is extremely fucking original, kill yourself shitty robot
>>
>>27994827
>No. "I love you, but not interested sexually" is not possible due to simple laws of nature. Love is but an illusion created to force us to reproduce, therefore it is not possible for it to exist without sexual attraction.

There are different types of love. Do you love your brother/sister, mother/father? Of course you do. You can love without sexual attraction. Yes, it's a different kind of love but it's still love.
>>
>>27994874
The definition of love is "an intense feeling of deep affection.". Doesn't mention how many people, sex of those people or the sexual attraction towards those people.
>>
>>27993831
...or maybe women do it *le gasp* for attention
gay women = hot
gay men = degenerate
women CANNOT love a woman or a man how a man does
for women relationships are just friendships, why do you think they most of all cheat?
>>
>>27998288
>different types of love
Since when this board infested with SJWs?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.