[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fat >hairy >neckbeard and now... >balding Why is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1436272534841.jpg (58 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
1436272534841.jpg
58 KB, 960x639
>Fat
>hairy
>neckbeard
and now...
>balding

Why is life so fucking cruel?
Worst part is I'm not a beta, or a robot.

I just can't love myself.
>>
stupid thread so it's story time

I just went to the supermarket to pick up some groceries. I'm average looking at best, bald and pale but in good shape and dress well. Usually I avoid all eye and human contact but today I was feeling smug and confident for no reason. Maybe because I had recently shaved both my head and beard and that first stubble had just grown. I always look the best with that, before my hair grows in and my receding hairline clearly shows. I pick up the stuff quickly and rush to the register. I get there and there's a fucking line so I roll my eyes with an angry look on my face.
Then I lock eyes with this girl waiting in line. Best way to describe her is... average. Short, long hair that's not been well taken care of, chubby in jeans that are too tight and wearing way too much makeup especially the black mascara.
I still have an angry look on my face but she just smiles. Like we're in some high school class together and she just passed me a silly love note. My face muscles don't move a single inch. In my mind I feel like she's nothing to me. I just continue to scan the people standing in line. That's when I notice Chad. Only he's not full Chad, more like a very nerdy and childish version of him. He's quickly placing a lot of shopping goods from his cart on the conveyor. Most of the goods are the stuff a 14 year old would buy with his first paycheck. Overpriced snacks and desserts, no real food, nothing I would be caught dead buying let alone eating. Turns out he's the girl's boyfriend and they just shopped together. He's much more attractive than I am, he's got a full head of hair for starters and a decent haircut. He's definitely more attractive than she probably deserves which looks odd to me only for a second. Because that's when he made me realize that even with this very average girl he was punching above his weight. The shopping had already betrayed some of it but now he did the rest.
>>>part2 is coming
>>
>>27993526

what's the point of this?

that your lower than nerd chad and an average chubby girl?>>27993526

nigga, you didn't need to type all that shit out, WE KNOW
>>
>fat
Your fault lose weight
>hairy
It's a pain in the ass but you CAN shave
>neckbeard
same deal

>balding
Damn that sucks senpai really no solution to that there are some people who can pull it off but most if them are already 8/10 or above.

Seeing as you have that working against you now you need everything you can get so take control of those other 3 factors.
>>
>>27993472
you can lose weight faggot
since you didn't mention height i'm going to assume you're probably at least 5'10" and therefore have no right to complain
kill yourself
>>
>small dick
>feminine body

>ugly face

JUST
>>
File: 1460880248880.gif (173 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1460880248880.gif
173 KB, 600x630
>>27993472
i highly suggest just putting a gun to the dome ya know?
it's not like it gets any better OP failchad. it's time to go bruh
>>
>>27993472
fat? stop eating
hairy? buy a $20 hair clipper
balding? get a very short haircut with said clipper
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.