[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ did i make the right decision? a girl i went to elementary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: i was happy here.jpg (114 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
i was happy here.jpg
114 KB, 960x720
/r9k/ did i make the right decision?

a girl i went to elementary school with offered to take my virginity because shes a slut and has had sex with a bunch of people including a 3way with black guys. I said no and pussied out because i figured i wouldnt be good enough for her.

did i fuck up? should i kill myself now?
>>
That was a bad choice. Luckily, you can probably just tell her you changed your mind.
>>
You did good anon, it was just the succubi trying to seduce you, keep your virginity intact, become a wizard, embrace it senpai.
>>
>>27993095
she knows your name; probably was preggers
>>
Sex and relationships are ultimately meaningless. There are other simpler ways to find pleasure and spend your time and energy on.
>>
>>27993272
all i have is vidya though, it could be my first/last time in a long time
>>
>>27993095
Dude why are you upset did you really not see that you won? A girl offered you sex. That in itself is crazy to have a girl just go up to you and offer to have sex with you. You're most likely somewhat attractive or attractive enough to get attention from the opposite sex if you're not that good looking work on yourself this should have been the first step to understanding you're not a total bag of dicks OP.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.