[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROBOGF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
How close to a real woman would a robot gf have to be for you to consider one?

What would be your must-haves and what would be deal breakers?

Pic related
>>
>>27992985
If I could get a self-cleaning robot with a real doll quality body and the mental stamina of a Thai whore that's good enough for me.
>>
File: c18.jpg (60 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
c18.jpg
60 KB, 600x900
>>27992985
original muthafucka
>>
I'd buy a realdoll if they could fold up into a suitcase.

Having a shipping container arrive at my doorstep might cause my parents to question my purchase.
>>
>>27992999
I think self-cleaning is a must as well. Decent battery life and self-heating too. Not sure if it should talk. Maybe if the AI is good enough it should.

>wonder if any synthetic material would ever be good enough for feels though
>wonder if can just print cells into a matrix and set up a life support system for them
>literally a life support system for a vagina
>>
>>27993039
market research, considering getting into this industry
>>
>>27992985
She could be an AI or rough steel/plastic for all I care, just as long as she stays up until the middle of the night talking with me about nonimportant things while im working.

God Plez staph the feels
>>
>>27993064
I wouldn't need the self-heating as much, but I would want it to at least be able to make the appropriate pleasure noises when I get off. Not full conversations, but shit like "me love you" and shit. That might get annoying though if there aren't enough variations in language
>>
>>27992985
>tits
>ass
>tight puss
>legs i guess
>>
>>27993094
yeah I hadn't thought about that, but the worst sex is with dead-fish girl who isn't into it or doesn't know how to be into it

stuff like rocking hips, arching back, depending on position, responsive active participation in sex would probably be a major plus
>>
>>27993125
Exactly. If it's going to be non-responsive, you might as well get an onahole. Assuming it's mobile enough to self-clean, having it be able to do cowgirl would be nice too. And give massages.

If it could give massages, cook and clean it's own pussy, the human race would be just Amish and Mormons in 50 years.
>>
>>27993199
I guess with its own fingers there's no reason it couldn't clean its own pussy. Doubtful that it would be used as a chores robot though, it's sort of specialized.

Do you think people would want to use it as an actor in VR simulations? Like put on the headset and then your robogurl plays out the actions in game so you can feel them. I figure you could make the waist, thighs, neck, shoulders, arms, etc change length and diameter within limits so the robot feels different for different roles.
>>
>>27992985
Humanish voice
Close enough AI to simulate love.
>>
>>27993490
Without making the thread too pedo, how intelligent is intelligent enough to simulate love?
Current AIs are up to something like a 2 year old child or a dog, what equivalent human brain age would be adequate?
>>
>>27993525
At least 10, probably 13+
As long as I can have a conversation with it without it getting awkward ill be happy
>>
>>27993616
hm interesting

There's a theory that most women halt their intellectual development around the age of 12 because they've decided that all they need to do in life is to get married and have their husband provide everything for them. So rather than focus on being a developed thinking human being they focus on being cute and pretty to attract a husband.
>>
I would like a Sorayama style robot wife.
>>
What would your price point (how much would you be willing to pay) be for a self-cleaning self-heating robogirl with the equivalent of a 10-year old human mind in AI

$10,000? $20,000? More?
>>
>>27993813
>$10,000? $20,000? More?

A lot more. Robotgirl is awesome and worth all my money.
>>
>>27993813
Probably $6,000 or so, a price roughly equivalent to a mid-high end 2-3 week hooker vacation in some impoverished brown people place.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 183x275
>>27993849
PS.

That is if you make her a loli robot.
>>
File: 1459949994932.jpg (127 KB, 660x700) Image search: [Google]
1459949994932.jpg
127 KB, 660x700
>>27992985
I am so stoked about lovebots
the future cannot come soon enough
VR is great, but it's a stopgap
I need me an android gf
>>
>>27993898
but wouldn't you want the two to work together?

like I can imagine a vr simulator synced with your robogirl so you can pretend you're doing the nasty anywhere with any girl

or do you think the majority preference would be to have it completely separate from VR experiences?
>>
File: 20140421174911-8c2a6ab1.png (87 KB, 236x320) Image search: [Google]
20140421174911-8c2a6ab1.png
87 KB, 236x320
>>27993898
Android gf the best.

But I think we will have androids during our lifetime.

Robots till then
>>
>>27993925
If you're just going to pretend it's some other girl, why do you need an entire robogirl? Wouldn't you need just enough to give you penis sensations while you vr the rest?
>>
>>27993949
It's a good point but personally I love to run my hands all over my partner while making love, which you can't do in VR
>>
>>27993925
an advanced robogirl would have interchangable heights/weights/appearances/etc anyway. why would you need to watch VR to pretend you're fucking something else.

>you'll be able to have a robogirl in the image of any celebrity or model or internet personality you want, or any female of any age or shape or size that you want.
>>
>>27993986
Hm interesting so VR integration isn't important at all in robogirl. I can see how that would be, she's supposed to be a person rather than a doll or a prop
>>
>>27993678
Nah, it's more along the lines of the human brain not fully developing until around age 25, so basically all people younger than that make dumbass childish decisions. It's just that men don't generally care about women past the age of 25. I'm sure they do mature and wise up and all that, but we don't notice or care because we're still fixated on 16-22 year olds no matter how old we are.
>>
>>27994032
possibly true but 9/10 women I know are about the mental age of a 12 year old. I guess my question is: if young women with 25+ year old brains were available, would guys prefer them over 12 year old brains. I suspect they might, but that's only because I would.
>>
>>27994020
not wholly one or the other. basically how we desire women to be. enough of a person that she's not just a vapid cock socket, but enough of a sex doll that we never have to deal with high maintenance emotional irrationality.
>>
File: 1427527505382.png (683 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1427527505382.png
683 KB, 960x540
>>27993925
the problem with VR will always be the goggles.
you can't lay on your belly with them on comfortably, you can't go swimming with them, or rub your cheek or whatever against something without the conscious effort of ignoring the tactile sensation of wearing a peripheral

VR (or better Augmented Reality) plus a corresponding tactile interface (android) will be a major revolution for integrating scenarios and environments with intractability and I embrace it fully, but the endgame will always be what are essentially replicants
>>
>>27994066
can definitely see that

speaking of replicants, what are your thoughts on having wetware (biological hardware) as part of the robogirl. In particular I'm thinking vagina, because nothing synthetic would match the sensation of real skin and muscle.
>>
>>27994063
you basically want a young girl that is ready to settle down with beta provider.

Robo girls can do that.
>>
>>27994098
too far advanced. Work on making a girl that will hug me when I come home from wageslaving and pretend to love me the way western women did 100 years ago first.
>>
>>27994063
Almost all of the 25+ year old women I've known have awesome down to earth personalities, so definitely yes imo. The only problem being that women don't seem to grasp the concept of learning from the mistakes of others or through simple self-education, so they only develop those personalities through making a lot of their own mistakes and gathering a lot of unnecessary mileage. They're awesome to spend time with, but I wouldn't put my dick in any of them, that's for sure.
>>
>>27994066
Believable VT technology is still in its infancy. within a decade we'll have miniature VR glasses instead of bulky headsets. Assuming the technology gains a foothold and turns a profit, that is.
>>
What about weight? Most dolls today weigh a fraction of a real person. Would that be off-putting or ok? Would you want your robogirl to weigh 60 kg?
>>
>>27994208
>your robotgirl thrusts wrong and breaks your dick under her weight
Try explaining that one at the ER
>>
>>27994190
VR tech* oops.

>>27994098
simulating vaginas isn't something we've put a lot of R&D into. people who manufacture fleshlights and shit just happened to have a bunch of silicone laying around from other projects and decided it was the best, cheapest shit they had laying around to rub their dicks on. Developing a synthetic, easy to clean material that accurately simulates a real mouth of vagina would not be that difficult of a task if legitimate effort was put into it.
>>
>>27994225
hahah

>your real gf gets into a feminist rage and breaks your dick

Try explaining that at the same said ER
>>
The AI is the important bit. Would probably just have to by a cylinder with a mouth that could produce convincing conversation sounds.
>>
>>27994225
they see broken dicks from errant coital thrusts from time to time. it's a real thing that happens.
>>
>>27994242
I think it would actually be quite non trivial. The way a vagina yields to your cock is quite an active process. It requires some sort of stimulation muscle response. It essentially changes shape as the muscles open up. In addition the walls of a vagina naturally lubricate themselves when rubbed / aroused. Making a silicon which is both able to be heated and exudes lubricant on touch would be tricky.
>>
>>27994243

>Tell the nurse my real gf broke my dick while fucking like >>27994269
>the nurse assumes you're having sex
>never reveal that she overpowered you
>get released
>go into deep depression over not defending your manhood
>nothing pulls you out of your funk
>until your new robot gf arrives
>go to fuck her
>break your dick again

and the cycle has completed
>>
>>27994281
lubrication and temperature control are the easy parts. mimicking the tactile movement and sensation of a living vagina would be tricky.
>>
>>27994298
hahaha

>wake up in a cold sweat
>you never had a gf the whole time
>in hospital for your tonsils out
>nurse broke your dick while replacing your bed pan
>>
>>27994208
Yes. But really how is weight even a problem? Put some sort of weight into it.
>>
>>27994304
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-26885335

This is why I'm wondering if wet-wear / biological components might not be the way to go. Sure it's a much larger up front R&D cost to build a life support for it, but it would be a real vagina in the end, not some cheap knockoff
>>
>>27994335
well if you have to move her around the house by hand it could be a problem
>>
File: jay-z cackling.gif (889 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
jay-z cackling.gif
889 KB, 500x282
>>27994316
well done anon
mootblocker2000
>>
>>27994343
but a real vagina needs a real circulatory system to keep it alive, which requires real organs, which requires an unrealistically advanced AI brain to keep all of those systems in check and running properly, and you end up in some weird territory where robots with living parts are given the rights of other living beings and you can't make them your perfect sexdolls anymore.
>>
>>27994343
Keep It Simple, Stupid.
>>
>>27994402
Yeah I'm not a biology guy but I think essentially a single simple organ can be kept alive in a sort of soup of nutrients and oxygen. Not as efficient as a circulatory system but simpler to implement. Basically the same mechanism by which they grow new organs in a lab.
>>
>>27994413
ok we'll make a manbot then XD
>>
>>27994421
>>>/**no.**/

maybe insect organs though.
>>
realistic and affordable sexdolls are probably not going to happen in our lifetime. your best bet is vr gf
>>
>>27994502
no way, you have MGTOW to thank for making a market of men who are willing to spend money on themselves instead of women. At a price point of $10,000 robogfs will absolutely happen. If you can get an advantage passenger car for $10,000 you can get a cock riding machine with an AI brain to talk about Ultima VI with you.
>>
>>27994421
but the whole point of this organ is so that horny men can fuck it on a regular basis. the idea of it constantly soaking in a "soup of nutrients" isn't very appealing, and sounds like it would be pretty messy in practice.
>>
>>27994574
**advanced

o r i g i . al comment
>>
>>27994580
like, would you need to refuel your robot's vagina every now and then? would they start selling robot vaginal soup nutrients at convenience stores and wal marts?
>>
>>27994580
fair point, however aren't you going to want to go down on your robogirl? if so, are you going to want the taste of silicon rubber in your mouth?
>>
>>27994606
I imagine the thigh fat pads and skin and vag would all come as one replaceable piece, with a wet biological support system behind. Even if it didn't use wet-wear having a replaceable vag would be a must.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.