[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys think that blond men are automatically beta?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1461124640023.jpg (631 KB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
1461124640023.jpg
631 KB, 2576x1932
Why do you guys think that blond men are automatically beta?
>>
>>27992715
only if they have bitch features or if their hair is really blonde
>>
>>27992715
Because they are banjo faggot
>>
I have never trusted blonde people. Its like they all have some genetic delusion that they're entitled to the entire world at the expense of others, like they can shit on anybody they please and should be treated like kings and queens for it.

No wonder you faggots were fucking nazis
>>
>>27992715
I don't. Back when I was in highschool most of the popular males were blond.
>>
>>27993662
opposite today senpai. blondes had their time. it's over now. just treated like nazi's no matter what.
>>
>>27992715
>tfw I'm a blonde robot that looks like OP pic, but with bowl cut and thicker eyebrows.
>tfw too scared to talk to anyone and I always get mean looks when walking by people
>tfw the only time someone said something to me, they called me hitler's spawn and that I should kill myself
>I literally did nothing wrong and I spent my entire life trying to stay out of people's way and trying to isolate myself from them, because my existence is a burden on the world
>will be killing myself soon
>>
Blonde hair is feminine trait

Only chinks like it because they prefer feminized men

In most prisons blond men are targeted specifically for ass rapings

Most women like men with dark hair
>>
>>27993689
>tfw kids bullied me and called me a nazi in 3rd grade for my german heritage
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.