[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop being disappointments do your mother!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: mum mad.jpg (332 KB, 2033x1393) Image search: [Google]
mum mad.jpg
332 KB, 2033x1393
Stop being disappointments do your mother!
>>
My mother is a disappointment to me. She's nearly 50 and lives with my grandmother, and has so many DUIs/crimes that she excitedly called me up while drunk to tell me she finally found a job as a waitress. She used to be a psychologist, too. She used to get drunk and tell me she doesn't care about me, and drive drunk with me in the car. I get sad when I think of my mom.
>>
>>27992521
Incest is disgusting, wagecuck.
>>
>>27992541
Was she any good as a psychologist?
>>
>>27992559
psychologists are useless by nature
>>
>>27992559
My dad said she was, he worked with her. She had a history of drug abuse and eating disorders which she overcame, and she wanted to help others. Sadly she fell into alcoholism about 19 years ago, when I was 1, and never recovered. I barely ever saw/see her though. She posted on Facebook a few years back really excited about how she was sober for a while and had gotten paid to write some articles about psychology. She started drinking again though and since then has lived with her mother. It's pathetic and sad and I am not even angry with her because I can't imagine how low she feels.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.