[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
all women are narcissists, most of them are ugly or average just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: truth.jpg (89 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
89 KB, 960x960
all women are narcissists, most of them are ugly or average just like us but they use makeup to deceive others and themselves.

ugly girls put on makeup and they think that how they look in makeup is the 'real' them and get big egos and go after guys way more attractive then they are

being an ugly man is truly a curse when you only have one chance in life , it shouldn't be because there should be an ugly woman for every ugly man but makeup robbed us of that.
>>
>>27992430
if you're ever lucky enough to find a sane woman who doesn't wear make up hold on and never let go anon
>>
guys wear make up now its normal
>>
>>27992430
Wow, thank god for makeup.
>>
>>27992505
you do realize she has a fuck ton o makeup on right? and that she looks like a wax doll irl
>>
>>27992430

>most women are ugly or average

I mean, statistically speaking, yeah. I think that guys are more attractive on average simply based on the fact that they don't use/need make up to improve their looks.
>>
>>27992430
are you so retarded that you're fooled by the make up?
>>
>>27992430
>most of them are ugly or average

sounds like somebody wants to switch sides.
>>
>>27993753
it doesn't matter if I am, the thing is they themselves are fooled into raising their standards and other men don't care
>>
File: b44-500x307.jpg (37 KB, 500x307) Image search: [Google]
b44-500x307.jpg
37 KB, 500x307
male equivalent of the right
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.