[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever take a shite so nasty that you must take a shower when your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Ever take a shite so nasty that you must take a shower when your done? Just happened to me, no matter how much paper I used I couldn't get clean.
>>
Only when I ate Pringles with olestra.

So glad its not available anymore
>>
>>27992436
I dunno what I ate m8. I had some kind of Mexican cornbread and some taco bell after. Taco bell never gives me the shits so maybe it was the cornbread.
>>
File: harold rarity index level 3.jpg (177 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
harold rarity index level 3.jpg
177 KB, 750x864
>it's a creamy shit with the consistency of peanut butter
>the last little bit breaks off just inside your rectum
>try to push it out but you can't
>wipe 40 times, still poop
>it gets all up in your butt hair
>after you've finished, the mountain of toilet paper clogs the shitter
>you walk around knowing that there are a ton of small shit particles caught up in your butt-locks
>you walk around with that little extra bit of shit pressing against your anal sphincter
>you go home to take a shower and shave your butt hair
>you cut your sensitive anus skin while shaving
>for a whole week, toilet paper feels like sandpaper
>cry yourself to sleep at the end of the week, defeated by your own feces
>>
File: image_search_1461130846370.jpg (349 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
image_search_1461130846370.jpg
349 KB, 1440x1440
>tfw you make big messy in ur diaper but there is no one to change you
>>
File: neutral.jpg (7 KB, 241x295) Image search: [Google]
neutral.jpg
7 KB, 241x295
>tfw there are pointy things in your shit ripping your asshole apart
>>
>>27992408
>paper gets you "clean"
>not taking a shower with a washcloth after every shit
no gf for you
>>
>>27992408
No bidet in the US?
>>
>>27992408
I take a shower after every shit because I'm not a pig
>>
Recently my shit was pure liquid. Torrents of ass piss and farts made me feel disgusting so I just had to wash up afterwards. I was taking a shit ton of nyquil and barely ate anything. Maybe that was it?
>>
>>27992436
olestra is fucking awesome man. half the calories, only pussies can't handle the diarrhea
>>
>>27992983
nah US is fucking gross that way. only bidet's in rich people places. everybody else uses dry paper or wet wipes
>>
>>27992408
yea, from time to time. ever had a 'roid pop while you're shitting and turn the entire bowl a deep crimson?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.