[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen everybody, I used to be sad and felt hopeless just like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: hanayamata.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hanayamata.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
Listen everybody, I used to be sad and felt hopeless just like you (was always the loser girl at school, played magic the gathering and video games), but I finally got my first bf today and I had to wait until I was 19 to get one. So just hang in there, things will get better!
>>
I'm 22 you fuck. Things didnt get better
>>
>>27992368
I'm 35, when exactly do things get better?
>>
28 here

it's never coming this is all lies. boyfriend? are you a gay or some incredibly narcissistic vapid cunt? don't answer that i don't give a shit. fuck you.
>>
A youngster compared to some of us. But we hang on for better days needlessly.
Also, you got a bf literally today and you come here to brag? You must be a terrible person.
Go away.
>>
so you're saying when i die and get reborn as a girl, i'll eventually have sex?

good to know
>>
File: 1461102250102.png (115 KB, 415x292) Image search: [Google]
1461102250102.png
115 KB, 415x292
>>27992368
>i used to be the loser girl
>used to be loser girl
>loser girl
>girl

Get the fuck of my board you fucking ROASTIE, women can always find someone to give them attention regardless of how they look and act. And you are going to get on here and tell robots it gets better?

Ree
>>
>>27992368
>there are 19 year old grils who havent had bfs before

this is kind of comforting, thank you i guess
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 299x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 299x288
>>27992368
Had me for a sec :/
>>
>>27992663

Yeah! Only guys who weren't compatible with me would ask me out back in high school (not my body type, under 6', not mature enough, etc.), but I still made it in the end
>>
File: 2654768-8059740242-a0605.jpg (83 KB, 446x1000) Image search: [Google]
2654768-8059740242-a0605.jpg
83 KB, 446x1000
>>27992721
Oh man, that.. wew
>>
File: bait for the bait god.jpg (22 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
bait for the bait god.jpg
22 KB, 250x238
another day, another pile of guaranteed replies
>>
>girl
Yeah. I'm sure things would get better for you.
I can't find a girl who doesn't expect me to uproot my identify for her and be her slave in every feasible way.

Because apparently I'm too ugly to respect.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.