[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please just reply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: help.jpg (32 KB, 300x413) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
32 KB, 300x413
After high school I joined the Marine Corps. I don't regret it but I'm still without a woman in my life. I really don't have a question but I just need to talk to someone. I'm so lonely, I'm sorry but ive been drinking and now I'm crying im so lost. I'm sorry guys but I have no real friends and I'm crying I don't know why it just happened.
>>
>>27992325
Woop woop
Back up, that ass too fat
>>
>>27992325
Hey anon
Sometimes I feel the same way aswell I don't even know what I'm doing with my life but I still have hope for the future

Usually I just play vidya or keep trying to learn new shit be it music or language o whatever, since I prefer doing shit alone. Anyways how was your day? Sorry I suck dick at small talk, but I never talk to anyone irl so yeah.
>>
>>27992325
Hey there OP, my best friend joined the Marines and while he has a harder exterior he's still the same person that I know of him. Do you feel like the Marines was suppose to be the magic pill that fixes everything in your life?
>>
>>27992325
drink some booze and get angry and think really hard about beating people up to distract you from crying, but dont beat anyone up because the booze really does help
>>
>>27992325
Hi anon. I have no friends real or otherwise, and am certainly without a woman in my life.
Have you tried immersing yourself in intellectual pursuits?
>>
>>27992425
I had a pretty good day but I hung out with a good friend and his girl. When I went to my room too sleep it just hit me, I don't kbow why but I like the way she cares about him. It made me reflect on myself. I'm dissapointed in life.
>>
>>27992325
Failed normie scum.

Get off my board. You don't belong here, faggot.
>>
>>27992438
I wanted to man up. It's not insatnt, but I think I'm maturing.
>>
>>27992500
Fuck you, I never had friends. I'm a robot but I wanted to change. I just need some help tonight.
>>
>>27992506
That's good that you can see some progress within yourself. There are many virtues and qualities with being a man, which one do you see yourself focusing on as of lately?
>>
>>27992543
I feel lost right now. I want to be the best in every thing but I'm too timid. I feel ashamed to call myself a Marine. Like I'm an embarrassment.
>>
>>27992490
yeah that shit is pretty lame, it reminds me of when I saw my oneitis with her bf all the time. Although for some reason seeing people better than me just make me want to get better than them even though I'm lazy as shit.

Idk for me i kind of changed my view where having a girlfriend or something just for the purpose of having one isn't too appealing to me, and I think that it should be a deeper connection or some gay shit like that.

Maybe I'm just deluded kek
>>
Well, you made it through boot camp and having to deal with ultra Chads screaming and yelling at you.

That's more than you can say for a lot of robots here.
>>
I feel lost right now I can barely sleep anymore. I slept 3 hours last night.
>>
Again I am sorry Anons I am drunk and dealing with shit that I bottled up for a while. Thank you for your replies.
>>
>>27992616
You admire them by the end. weird aint it?
>>
>>27992580
It takes a lot of courage to claim to best in whatever fields you want to have an impact in. Know that you don't have to be great to get started but you have to get started to get great. I think you're expecting yourself to be the best at everything right away, when the fact is that it takes at least 10+ years with exceptional practice with most in order to become the best in their fields. Remember that life is what you make it and that if you lack the courage and initiative to come out of your shell little by little.

I feel the same way about the timid issues, I have done wrestling, bjj, and sambo and those sports are very simple for me. But I'm super timid when it comes to talking to people face to face. It's easier for both of us to burn out our lungs than to pursue the things that we want. Have heart and courage to accept yourself right now, and know that things will get better as you learn more about yourself and forgive yourself in the process.
>>
>>27992601
I am working on improving my fitness every day but today I decided too drink and it brought out emotional pain ive been hiding for a while.
>>
>>27992789
Thankyou I really do appreciate it.
>>
>>27992825
Hang in there buddy, you're a special person that can do special things. You just need to remind yourself every once in a while. Just like God reminds us that the sun rises after every night has passed, so to shall this pass. Have a good night /r/obot
>>
>>27992325
work out more and chase trim on your time off

where are you stationed?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.