[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To all of you retards who say "size doesnt matter its how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
To all of you retards who say "size doesnt matter its how you use it" or "just get good with your fingers and tongue" you are DEAD WRONG. I have been dumped by my last 3 girlfriends l shortly after we got sexual. One even went so far as to say my penis was not adequate enough. And the real kicker here is that I am only slightly below average! Its like if you dont have some monster cock, you are doomed. Literally this is hell.
>>
>>27992255
And to add. Girls will fucking sit there and shit talk your cock all they want. But if you say their tits are too small they freak out and say shit lile "oh I cant help it" like what the fuck. As if a guy can help his cock size. At least women can get inolants. A man is stuck with his dick.
>>
>>27992255
A lot of a woman's pleasure is dependent on how big her clit is and where it is positioned. Its possible you've just had an unlucky string of women who have malformed vaginas. And I would tell them that if they want to complain about your dick.
>>
>>27992549
See and thats the thing. Is I amd pretty good with my fingers and at eating a girl out. Or so I've been told. But the one who literally said my dick was inadequate told me it easnt that foreplay wasnt enough or she didnt get satisfaction from that. Its that she still wanted some form of satisfaction from the actual sex, or penetration, which she didnt feel like she apparently got from me.
>>
>>27992599
Stop dating cunts
>>
>>27992599
>its a trap to get you to go bareback
>>27992613
also this
>>
Tell her it's only half hard because her roastie disgusted you
>>
>>27992613
I mean I guess. But 3 fucking girls? Idk. Shit sucks...
>>
>>27992658
yeah idk about you but my experience is that women have poor hygiene and think they can just get away with it
>5 day old tuna anyone
>>
>>27992650
What how? Im confused
>>27992658
Haha right? Except she actually had a pretty nice pussy
>>
File: 1460262307620.jpg (242 KB, 955x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460262307620.jpg
242 KB, 955x1280
>>27992255
Lies.
I have had gfs and even fuckbuddies, my penis isn't anything spectacular. Its 5.5" long, and as thick as a toilet paper tube, probably less since it can fit inside the toilet paper tube.

I've had my first gf that didn't want to date me and just wanted me to buy her shit on dates, until we started fucking and she would just push the date into sex so she could be a dead fish and get fucked for hours.

I had some stacy I used to work with that I asked out as well, and she didn't even want a relationship, she lived in my neighborhood and just texted me for sex.

My tips on how I satisfied these two slut ass roasties.
- Be very handsy, touch her and feel her up everywhere
-grind your pelvic bone above your penis into her clit when fucking in missionary with her legs wrapped around you, or put both her legs on your shoulders as you pound her. I don't get why they like that second one, but it just werks.

If you go from behind, pin her down and hold her head down against the pillow. From behind it makes jackhammering work best, I don't know why either. That's actually the most boring thing for me, since I liked kissing these sluts, but they liked taking it from behind and just being hammered against the couch or against the floor.

the #1 factor I think, is just having a lot of stamina. If you've a frequent fapper and are used to watching like 30 videos and taking an hour or more to finally cum, you're in the clear and I hereby certify you as good at sex.
>>
>>27992710
5.5 inches is pretty nice though. Above average desu.

As far as sex goes I think I was decent. Used my hands alot and fingers and gave alot of oral until they came. I really only got to have sex 3 times though. One for each...
>>
>>27992766
I think I've discovered a law of 5's too.
A 5.5" penis taps the cervix of a 5'5" girl, when going ballsdeep.

Another thing is, I think its only painful for pure girls. Sluts like getting their baby door pounded on. I have also heard this information from others on 4chan.
>>
>>27992786
I actually dont think I have ever hit the cervix. How deep does it go? How do you know if you hit it?
>>
>>27992810
You can feel it with your dick, and with your fingers when you finger her. pretty sure its impossible to go inside of it, the hole is miniscule. When you hit it you'll just have your penishead slip and go behind it. Its a bit like if the vagina was a flesh tunnel, and at the end there was just a penis head going the other way and crashing into yours. But that penis head is made of vagina material, so you just poke it and slide behind it.

That's the best way my aassburger mind can describe it.
>>
>>27992853
Yeah. I actually dont think I have ever hit it with my penis. And i usually just stimulate the g spot when I am fingering.
>>
>>27992255
You don't need to tell me that. I had sex a total of one time and only if you can even call that sex at all.
It's OK tho I may not be able to be loved but there is plenty to live for like when McDonalds comes up with a new buyer or when you manage to sleep past nooon
>>
File: 9324687239.png (197 KB, 2500x1645) Image search: [Google]
9324687239.png
197 KB, 2500x1645
>>27992255
>3 girlfriends
>we got sexual
>>
>>27993090
>>27993122
Anons trust me. It might be 3 times. But its the shittiest feeling having people have sex with you and literally never do it again. Like I would prefer to not have done it at all.
>>
>>27993168
Oh, perhaps I wasn't clear. I'm agreeing with you that's why I stopped trying living at society's edge is mind of wierd
Everyone keeps talking about things I can not comprehend
>>
>>27993231
Yeah. Honestly kills me. Makes me feel so insecure.
>>
I have a 9 inch dick and can't keep it erect most of the time. And I'm in my early 20's. Fuck you and your first world problems.
>>
>>27993278
Nigger please. I would gladly take your cock over mine. Girls like bigger dicks. Like at least enough to make mine average instead of a little below.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.