[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Later Loss of Virginity = Better Genes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-genes-time-one-s-loss-of-virginity/
>researchers at the University of Cambridge estimate that genetics can explain about a quarter of the difference in the likelihood that an individual will have sex relatively early or wait to start.
>A person's age at the onset of sexual behavior matters, because early sexuality and becoming a parent at a young age are linked to many measures of health and economic success. "If you look in [scientific] literature, relatively early ages at first sex and first birth have been associated with lower educational achievement, poorer physical health, poorer mental health - a complex web of negative stuff," says John Perry, a geneticist at Cambridge who led the research, published Monday in Nature Genetics.
>>
>>27992018
Never heard of a woman who wanted a male virgin. and I'm pretty sure their biological urges help them find the best genetics.
>>
we wuz genetically superior
>>
>>27992018
>If you look in [scientific] literature, relatively early ages at first sex and first birth have been associated with lower educational achievement, poorer physical health, poorer mental health
And then they found /r9k/.
>>
for-all-slaves-a-song-of-false-hope.study
>>
>>27992018
"later" literally meaning 18 years old.
>>
>>27992148

No, it probably means early 20s.
>>
Tacticus reported that the germanic tribes were a superior race because they usually didn't have sex until their 20s
>>
>>27992018
>just keep waiting, white teenage males, not having sex yet just means youre better :^) dont worry it will happen :^)
>>
>>27992074
Not quite: biologically superior for Stone Age hunter gatherers? yes

Not for 21st century city dwellers
>>
>>27992206
it's 18-21, and genetics accounts for +/- 1 year, while environment accounts for around 3.
>>
There's no indication of an upper OR lower bound for the ages being talked about.
>>
I just want science to finally confirm that staying a virgin is unhealthy beyond a certain age point.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.