[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>look up childhood best friend >she literally looks like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: h.jpg (51 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
51 KB, 720x720
>look up childhood best friend
>she literally looks like a model
>tfw just a mentally ill loser

Pic related, left is her.
>>
>>27991975
>had a crush on this chick
>everyone laughed and said she's ugly
>shortly after highschool she somehow transformed into an 8/10
>She dates nerdy white guy for a while until suddenly she breaks up
>immediately starts dating way better looking people
Once she realized her actual potential and moved up.
>>
>>27992004
And we're still losers. This doesn't feel nice.
>>
>>27992037
Speak for yourself senpai. I wouldn't consider myself a loser. A loner, sure. But not a loser
>>
>>27992051
I feel like a loser. I'm doing everything that I have to, but nothing feels right.
>>
>>27992004
That's usually the way it goes. The moving up is painful, but I mean, if you were in the same position you'd probably do the same.
>>
>>27991975
>crushed hard on female friend all through elementary school
>she's moving away
>we confess mutual crushes, but in the days before internet there's no way to keep in touch
>memory fades
>randomly think about her over a decade later and decide to look her up on facebook
>i've since grown into a 6'2 athletic Chad but ended up a NEET schizoid loser who has no interest in making friends or dating
>she grew into a 9/10 and became a pediatrician
>married to a guy who looks exactly like an older version of my shorter, pudgy 5th grade self.

not sure how I feel about this. should I message her? would she remember me? i don't want to end up playing homewrecker.
>>
File: 1458230459937.png (275 KB, 674x473) Image search: [Google]
1458230459937.png
275 KB, 674x473
>tfw childhood friend turned into a full-on stacy and literal homecoming queen
>>
>>27992201
Do it, faggot. Why would you shy away from such a great opportunity at excitement, romance, and potential conflict?! Fuck man, I'm salivating at the mere thought of having the opportunity to do such harm.
>>
>>27992201
It's 2016, their marriage was never going to last anyway. Go for it.
>>
>>27992201
Don't be a retard dude no
>>
>>27992098
Hell, say you're a loser NEET and the best you can get are obnoxious, smelly hamplanets.
You get a job, you get fit, you get some confidence. Would you still date warthogs when you can bang models?
>>
>>27991975
whore. the word you're looking for is whore.
>>
File: reacteye.jpg (9 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
reacteye.jpg
9 KB, 185x273
>>27991975
>avoid facebook for years
>finally just decide to get on it and add everyone I knew
>19/20 girls I knew anded up with 2-4 kids from multiple fathers, look like crackheads, are poor, spam their walls all day with inspirational/depression images
>4/5 guys are miserable from being divorced, fucked over, working dead end jobs, being jobless
>I was a poorfag who had an abusive family and no help but managed to claw my way through college at 25 and move to a foreign country by age 30 to make bank
>already about to put down money on a home
>people I knew who had brand new cars at age 16 and a supportive family are still fucking around as renters in shit apartments with a photography/journalism degree

Jesus christ. I expected feels but not this. How the fuck did these people waste their potential so hard. HOW THE FUCK did I end up on top?!
>>
>>27992421
>qt cheated on my in high school
>don't have a facebook
>friends tell me she was killed in a robbery
>show me her facebook to confirm it

Karma bitch
>>
>>27992201
If they dont have a kid, message her immediately you moron.
>>
>>27992442
>>27992442
I'd believe it was karma too except its also the case with people I genuinely liked and lost contact with. Seeing their dead stares and bags under their eyes and depressing posts is just gut wrenching to me. There were people I looked up to, people I envied and wanted to trade places with.

They're just shit now, its terrible. Fuck America. I'm so god damn glad I left.
>>
>>27992421
How old are you? Did you grow up in a poor area? That seems pretty bad. I'm only 20 so I haven't seen anything all that bad happen to my old classmates, but I can't really imagine it.
>>
rape her and get her pregnant, ruin her life
>>
>>27992421
>>27992475
Where'd you move to senpai?
>>
>>27992503
I grew up in a pretty good part of San Diego. What I will postulate is that San Diego is fuck-full of drugs.

They also brought in no-child-left-behind just as I was a freshman. Right away we had literal busloads of niggers being shipped into the school out of the blue. They kicked the shit out of a lot of the white guys and asians. The high school became blacked.com

My family moved and I actually was in a diff district from Sophomore year till half of my Junior year (strange I know, divorce happened too). So I returned to the same high school for half a schoolyear my junior year while I lived at my dads. During that time most of the hottest girls I knew of as freshman had already dropped out/gotten pregnant, mostly with interracial kids. Cameras had been installed everywhere and there were now on campus Police with an office.

Naturally I started going to school at my mother's houses school zone cause the place had turned entirely to shit. I think it changed a lot of people early on, and beyond that, San Diego is just fucking filled with baskets of drugs for anyone to pick from and lose themselves in.

So of course I am /pol/ these days after this niggerbus horseshit
>>
>>27992598
I moved to Australia and it is undoubtedly better. I lived a lot of places when I was in the US, not just San Diego. I lived in Arizona, Montana, and Iowa.

I would not go back if a gun was pressed to my skull.
>>
>>27992655
They were busing people in the early 2000s? I've heard tales from my parents who grew up in the Valley during the 70s.

>had already dropped out/gotten pregnant
That's kind of sad. Some of my family grew up in SD, and it never seemed like that horrible of a place. Nicer than here, at least.
>>
>>27992682
Are there a lot of opportunities in Australia for Americans who are sick of living a pretend good life?
>>
>>27992918
Yes. You could move out at 18 in Aus and afford both a car and apartment on part time work. It is 50's/90's tier still, but slowly disappearing.

90% of people are white, and racist. Aussies repeatedly disobey the UN about shoving back immigrants/boat people. They don't like taking no shit.

The women are westernized but nowhere near as bad as in the US, a lot of them still wish to be waifus who pretty themselves up and clean all day (because its a good deal), others want to work but also be a waifu. Some are shit.

There's almost no homeless and its easier to be a neet anyway. Also free healthcare.

Stuff costs about 25% more than in the US but min wage is like 18 dollars in most states/territories. Your standard of living is very high. You can always afford to eat out/buy nicer groceries/etc.
>>
Similar thing happened to me, except she looked me up. Also she was an actual model. After a few messages she realized that I'm a fuckin weiro and we never talked again.

Also, she died sometime last year so that's sad.
>>
>>27992973
Oh man, Australia here I come. (Not sarcastic for real)
>>
>>27993159
I got in by marrying someone

I'm pretty sure they're very nice if you do a work/student visa and they often get re-applied and extended but if I were you I'd use any method before things start following the US.
>>
>>27993274
Is it possible to just immigrate or do you have to have some sort of temporary visa of you don't marry? I'm not even a neet, not really, I just fucking hate living in the US.
>>
File: 1444204586534.jpg (16 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1444204586534.jpg
16 KB, 325x325
>>27992421
>19/20 girls I knew anded up with 2-4 kids from multiple fathers, look like crackheads, are poor, spam their walls all day with inspirational/depression images
>I was a poorfag who had an abusive family and no help but managed to claw my way through college at 25 and move to a foreign country by age 30 to make bank

Fuck this hits so close to home except they're sending me IM of wanting to hook back up to support their multicultural family.

>Tfw you had 6/10 well meaning friend who like you for your weird but nice personality
>She's now supporting her Streamer boyfriend by working 2 full time job
Sometimes life is unfair.
>>
>>27991975
>degenerate dyke

Nothing of value was lost
>>
File: mMvIQS4.jpg (43 KB, 536x410) Image search: [Google]
mMvIQS4.jpg
43 KB, 536x410
>Childhood friend in preschool
>We always used to be incredibly close
>Were so close we pretended to get married
>Fast forward 10 years
>See her at the gym, she's gotten quite hot
>I'm there sweating like a unfit faggot trying to do ss
>Make small talk, she seems uncomfortable
>Go and add her on FB, thinking I'll start talking to her again and maybe hanging out more and maybe she might want to be my gf, she accepts after a while
>Has megachad BF and a fucktonne of pictures in clubs dancing with staceys and chads
>Choose to never talk to her again
Thanks for reminding me
>>
>was in challenge program and ib
>childhood friends are pro athletes, doctorate candidates, and admins/managers making 75k+
>wife made friends with wives of a bunch of programmers who make 130k+ (the only people we hang out with)
>I make 50k doing bench work at a lab that I fucking hate
>dead end unless I go back to school but no money to go
>people tell me I'm lucky ;)
I'd rather go sell cars at a big dealership but my voice dies after like 20 minutes of talking.
>>
>Born in the same hospital as girl
>We got put next to each other in the waiting area where they give you pink blanket or blue blanket
>Accidentally gave us each others' blankets
>Traded back
>Infant memory of her pheromes embedded in my brain
>Her mom pooped herself during birth and it got on her a little bit so no one liked her
>Fast forward 18 years and she has become QT
>Literally no way to contact her now
>>
>>27993309
I know about Australian immigration. You're going to find it hard as an American unless, you:

A) Want to study at a university or other approved course here
B) Marry someone who has an Aussie citizenship
C) Be trained in a profession that is in "short supply"
D) Buy and own a buisness valued at or over 75,000 AUD

For some reason we have a ton of jobs that have stupidly high unemployment yet are on the skills shortage list, such as hairdressing?!?!?!?!

And no it's not all roses over here... You get paid better money here stacking and packing boxes or selling phones than you do as a software developer, web developer, designer, etc... Kinda retarded. Average price of a home here is 1 million dollars in the two big cities, so give up on buying a home, ever. And we have huge immigration of Chinese because of our 888 visa, and our learn work programs.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.