[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /completely fucking mental/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
who /completely fucking mental/ here?
>>
>>27991664
for you...
original commerentino
>>
>>27991696
I could kill a man 2 seconds flat for stepping on my shoe
>>
>supposed to cook pizza for 12 to 14 minutes
>cook it for 16
>>
>>27991664
Got all my guns confiscated by police for attempting suicide, I dont care about the guns I just want the money for them.
>>
File: 9nNVK23.jpg (74 KB, 750x366) Image search: [Google]
9nNVK23.jpg
74 KB, 750x366
>>27991664
>tfw a college dropout
>>
The edge in this thread is real.
>>
File: Tails_gets_trolled_0083.png (115 KB, 295x300) Image search: [Google]
Tails_gets_trolled_0083.png
115 KB, 295x300
>>27991782
INSANE
N
S
A
N
E
INSANE

capytcha: 420s
>>
>>27991664
i'm intelligent, nihilistic and have a wicked sense of humor.
>>
i'm fucking crazy guys, you don't even know
>>
I think about stabbing people sometimes. I probably will never do it but it makes me feel good imagining stabbing the shit out of every person in my life who treated me like less of a human.
>>
>>27991943
can you reapply to college at least?
>>
File: image.png (726 KB, 636x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
726 KB, 636x640
>>27991664
A lot of people who say this are eccentrics who don't really know who or what they are talking about.
>>
>>27991664
>Go to hold open a door for a fat roastie
>arms got tired after 3 seconds so I walked inside and closed the door
>>
theres this guy at work who wanted to convince everyone he wanted mental. even in his xbox live bio he said he was insane
>>
>>27993360
That reminds me of my crush/bff in HS
she always said she got a potential "sociopath" diagnosis from the doctor but she'd get mad as shit at other people, and cry sometimes
>>
>>27991664
I used to be delusional about a girl I fell for a while back.
when I went to the store, I always believed she would be around the corner of the nxt isle or something, but I always went home disappointed. This took place in my younger years though, I think the fact I was obsessed with her resulted in me not ever being involved in anything else in life, so basically my entirety of jr high and highschool revolved around her. Now I have this guilt complex to where every time I end up trying to move on to find another girl, the words: "You're not allowed to forget anon" and "You're in debt anon" bellow around in my head in her voice. It's been years upon years since we looked each other in the eye and realized what we felt for each other, and years later I fear that she's somewhere, asking herself what she did wrong to make me not want to be with her.
robots, I'm a fucking wreck.
>>
>>27993479
i wanna fug your boipucci
>>
>>27993486
i went to the extent of digging through old shit of mine to find school newspapers so I could see her again (she was a very smart girl and talented musician who was featured there quite often), whether she knew it or not. It only provides temporary relief from the idea that I hurt her as much as I'm hurting myself right now, then I end up searching the internet for more pics of her, kinda like a shrine in dedication, only issue is that I know that there is a very finite amount of pics of her out there, so my shrine will be cut short.
>>
>tfw people you work with are slowly getting scared of you, because the mask is off and the happy small talk is over.
>>
>>27993486
>a girl loved you back
Fuck off
>>
>>27993561
this is a spooky feel, liek you're gonna fucking splode one the next guy who looks at you wrong, and thinking to yourself: the world HAS been looking at me wrong, and you have to swallow the inner smartass douchebag who's asking "what the fuck are you staring at you cocksucker?" I'm glad I haven't experienced this in a while.

>>27993569
Funny part is I'm not sure if she did yet, but I know (ironically) if it hadn't been for me she would've.
>>
they always throw car seller X ads in my postbox, although my postbox clearly says "NO COMMERCIALS , NO ADS"
They keep pushing it inside, I haven't figured out who is ding it, but I called the number of the car seller one time and he talked in broken language and I stopped the call.
If I see one post man putting his shit in my postbox its fucking game over I will call the police
>>
>>27993715
I hate this shit, I don't even bother looking at my email any-more because spam drives me fucking insane. Salesmen need bats/pepper spray
>>
They just think its no big deal, they fucking go on about their lives, not caring about others. Yet they pollute the fucking planet with their shit.

I will fuck that place up, I dont care any more, I will just fuck that car seller up good, until he understands to not bother other people with their shit anymore. Who the fuck does he think who he is ?
>>
>>27993742
bricks and notes anon, bricks and notes.
>>
File: 1451986907770.png (536 KB, 1110x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451986907770.png
536 KB, 1110x1080
my head is full of memes, and I fucking hate it.
get fucking mad nigger.
>>
>>27993759
>tfw you accidently say a meme irl and nobody has any idea what you're talking about
>>
I think i have mild ocdand other things. Diagnose me if you think of anything i might have.. Never diagnosed but i have alot of the symptoms. Alot of little shit bothers me. Shit i did years ago i randomly think about and it bothers me. Uirandonly think about doing horrible things and it scares me. I randomly think about cringey mistakes i made and how embarrising it is even now. I always feel like people are judging me amnd am very self aware of what i say amd do at all times. I stopped drinking because the last time i got watsed i tried to get my friend to stab me with a knife and kill me.I tend to go out of my way to avoid people. That isnt all the time just when im in certain moods i guess. I tend to obsess on 1 thing and van only do that to an extreme if i do anything else i cant do what i orignally planned. Ill give an example. I stopped olaying videogames and obssesed on my physical health for about 6 months i worked out 5 times a week. And dieted hard. I got injured and started playing videogames again. I couldnt get back into worling out etc ubless i completley stop playing video games and never do. This goes for alot of things there are a few exeptions though. I have never had a gf and my only sexual experience was when i had a threeway with 2 sluts in high school. Am i a normie who is just over thinking myself and i am actually normal or what?
>>
File: 1456615525614.png (331 KB, 1115x509) Image search: [Google]
1456615525614.png
331 KB, 1115x509
>tfw talking with anyone, it doesn't matter who, family, a friend, a coworker, someone on the street
>vivid flashes in your imagination of you just suddenly going berserk on them
>imagining pushing best friend in front of a bus as we walk down the street
>imagining dual wielding box cutters and just going to town on my coworker while we are on break
>imagining caving my sister's head in with a brick as we are watching tv together

I know this isn't "normal" but do any other people here with depressive tendencies experience anything like this?
>>
It was assumed I had bipolar disorder by two psychologists and a physician but I refused to medicate. The diagnosis was never official because my parents didn't want a mental disorder to go on my records and usually paid the doctor without going through insurance.
I'm 21 now and it fucks with me a lot, especially in school. My confidence is a roller coaster, I go from partying nightly to sitting in my room till 4 am alone depending on what cycle I'm on. school work is hit or miss, i can study well or when I'm depressive I can barely read a sentence and it takes me hours to study what would take me a short period of time when I'm not depressive.
My relationships suffer,but this is me and that's okay.
>>
>>27991877
How the fuck did you fail?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.