[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get called hobo a lot and ugly >fast forward yesterday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
>get called hobo a lot and ugly
>fast forward yesterday
>got a haircut which looks like fucking shit, the barber literally fucked my shit up
>fast forward today
>someone tells me I look like I go to a private school
>fast forward 2 hours
>get called a white boy, and Mexican yells "BOI HE GOT DAT SKOOL SHOOTER CUT"
>fast forward 2 hours
>someone says I look rich
>fast forward 2 more hours
>literal 10/10s and my crush comes over to talk to me
>I make a joke
>they laugh
>get invited to one of their houses by one of the 10/10s
What the fuck is going on? I shit you not this is not bait, this happened today.
>>
You live in the ghetto congrats
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
Pls don't bully
Original comment
>>
>>27991426
just get the fuck out chad
>>
>>27991426
How many times have you posted this same fucking thread?
>>
>>27991462
Looks fine dawg. Now go that that bitches house, fuck her, date her, fuck her friend while your dating her, and complete your transformation to chadhood. Leave these faggot robots behind to whine on the internet for eternity while you slay some mad tail.
>>
The mexicans sound jealous tbf
>>
We get it your hair looks nice :3.

We can call you hobo or w/e you want, you hair really does look fine
>>
>>27991426
>get called hobo a lot and ugly
>tfw i know this feel
for fucks sake, I don't even look that ugly or bad...
>>
>>27991426
Maybe people always knew you were attractive but your hair made you look like shit. People saying you look like a hobo was just their way of saying you need to clean up.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.