[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 26 >had medical issues most of my life, but miraculously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: unimpressed tiger.jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed tiger.jpg
8 KB, 224x225
>be 26
>had medical issues most of my life, but miraculously cured about 18 months previous thanks to a bit of quackery
>get a gf
>she dumps me after finding out i'm a virgin
>"wow, are you shitting me? what the fuck is wrong with you? are you some kind of psycho?!!?"
>tells everybody
>everybody bullies me about it
>move to another city far far away
>actually do the whole go to bars and talk to women
>over the next few years sleep with 86 different women over two different cities
>28 now
>meet a nice girl of 24 at work
>get a real girlfriend again
>after sex, it was great, she nervously told me that in her youth she was a bit wild, and slept with almost 20 different people! she was very scared when she said this
>i told her it's ok, she's my 87th partner
>she looked at me with a look of absolute shock and disgust
>"oh my god, you sick monster! are women even people to you!?"
>she told everybody
>everybody is angry at me, and the boss has told me not to approach any women at work
>boss tells me he isn't sure if a man of my character should work at his business anymore

could somebody explain this to me? seriously I can't fucking win here, should i move again?
>>
>>27991314
You're supposed to lie about these things, anon. Even that girl probably slept with more than 20 guys.
>>
>>27991314

Its called lying you dipshit, start doing it. Always say you've had sex with "like 5 people, two of them in relationships."
>>
>>27991374
How many women am i meant to have slept with for my age then?
>>
when it comes to sex, everyone is fucking retarded
>>
>>27991388

Always just tack a few more onto their total.
>>
>>27991379
Not sure why I loled so hard at this
>>
>>27991314
>lets reclaim the word slut, sex is fun and fun things should be enjoyed constantly and with no consequence like chocolate or abortions
>and then i told anon i have only been with two guys and wanted to wait and he bought it he is such a sweetheart i almost feel bad about using him for free dinner but chad lost his job again and i wont put out without a date first
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.