[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So its been a month and a half, since my interview at a retail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: birthday cake cock.jpg (53 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
birthday cake cock.jpg
53 KB, 604x453
So its been a month and a half, since my interview at a retail place, and they still didnt call. I called 4 times and asked they keep saying they didnt fill the position yet but I feel they are lying to me. Wat do?
>>
>>27991051
>I called 4 times and asked
Ha ha, you're definitely not getting it now.
You look like a crazy person.
>>
>>27991051
>retail
They have hiring sprees once every few months, usually 4-6, so they can pick the best of the best. They can afford this because millions of people are willing to accept breadcrumbs.
>>
Sorry anon, but you didn't get the job. I know the feels too well, and it sucks, but you have to keep applying at many other places at all times, unless you have someone who can plug you in somewhere.
>>
>>27991257
Why not just say this position is filled? Why string me along? I fucked up another offer waiting for this to pan out
>>
>>27991291
What was it that lower priority than retail?
>>
>>27991368
No another retail job, just a place i would rather not work at again
>>
>>27991257
yea pretty fucked up whatever
>>
>>27991051
Move on.

It's quite possible they didn't fill the job, but they also didn't choose you to fill it.

They might be hesitant to outright reject you because sometimes these places might be desperate to find people in the future. I remember once I got a call for a shitty retail job nearly a year after I applied.
>>
Started first day at new job that pays 29/hr. Pretty goodman.
>>
>they keep saying they didnt fill the position yet but I feel they are lying to me. Wat do?
That is very plausible. The place I work at has been filling the same "positions" for half a year. I cycled seven people until I found one that worked for my department.

Keep trying, dont hang, and drop applications EVERYWHERE

ps Luluco is a cutie
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.