[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm under the firm belief that there's a point in your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1458411740674.jpg (40 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
1458411740674.jpg
40 KB, 500x395
I'm under the firm belief that there's a point in your life where it's too late for anything to matter.
That means, even if you make lots of money and even if you lose your virginity and get a GF.

There comes a point in life where you go so long as a robot you become permanently jaded.
You'll never be able to leave that world once you fully learn to cope with being a worthless subhuman.

I have reached that point, I'm going to suicide eventually even though all my life dreams are coming true.
I get no satisfaction now, and if only these things came into my life sooner I would've lived a happy life.

What age do robots think the deadline is for turning your life around without being mentally fucked forever?
>>
>>27990946
Please call this number:1 (800) 273-8255
Orignalo comentarino
>>
File: 8zEzETq.jpg (174 KB, 505x784) Image search: [Google]
8zEzETq.jpg
174 KB, 505x784
>>27990986
You should seek treatment for the level of autism you have.
>>
File: 1287666826226.png (128 KB, 1954x1783) Image search: [Google]
1287666826226.png
128 KB, 1954x1783
>>27991040
U mad, bro? It's ok, go suck yo daddy's cock now
>>
>>27990946
Long before you're able to do anything about it. 12 or so probably.
>>
I'm feeling this way too atm but I'm not sure how true it is
>>
>>27990946
i dont think its a set age, i think everyone has their own specific adaptability. i imagine that people who have strong convictions are less adaptable and more likely to off themselves if things go wrong. kind of like idealists or perfectionists

the people who dont are obviously very adaptable, ergo sociable, manipulative; normalfags

OP do you have strong convictions? life goals?
>>
>>27991086
I dont think your allowed to post that image anymore anon
>>
>>27990946

Wrong. You are WRONG sir. You are imprisoning yourself with your own beliefs. It's nor your fault. Set yourself free
>>
To be completely honest 25
Maybe even earlier
>>
>>27991267
It is true, there have been many careers that I been investing 10+ years of my life pursuing after, constantly thinking and talking about.
I used these things as a reason to keep on living, and disregard tfwnogf

I came to accept that no one will ever love me and I'm worthless.
Then all of a sudden my life turned around and I started absolutely killing it in my dream jobs, and all the careers I been investing my life in are starting to pay off, I'm about damn near going to knock EVERYTHING off my checklist in the next couple years and I felt absolutely nothing from it all.

>>27991318
I feel like I'm more ambitious than at least 95% of the world. Which really isn't hard to do, if you pursue more than money (but being successful in several fields, gaining fame and talent, being an overachiever..winning awards etc.)

I've been shooting for celebrity status, and I can feel it within my grasp it's very possible to me now and yet I'm not phased.
I feel like I can easily throw everything away without any regret, that I could shoot myself in the head tomorrow in front of family and not care.

I been betting my life that things will get better if I succeeded at, at least ONE thing yet the best case scenario is going to happen soon and it doesn't even matter.
>>
File: 1377014689420.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1377014689420.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>>27991538
>but being successful in several fields, gaining fame and talent, being an overachiever..winning awards etc
if that's really how you feel about what you want from life then thats really gross to me desu senpai. social justification is the exact opposite of what the board culture is all about in my hombre opinion. i wont miss you if you decide on it

congrats tho
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.