[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pls, y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: bzz.png (886 KB, 856x1024) Image search: [Google]
bzz.png
886 KB, 856x1024
>be insanely socially awkward, even online
>pluck up the courage to add people from here on skype
>talk to them all every day
>yaygoinggr8.png
>after a few days, they one by one start to delete/block you
>tfw you thought you were getting on well and don't know what you did wrong

pls tell me why before you delete me from your life
>>
>>27990883
>pls tell me why before you delete me from your life
I never asked for these feels.
>>
File: rfQLrho.jpg (219 KB, 899x1599) Image search: [Google]
rfQLrho.jpg
219 KB, 899x1599
>not using hellotalk
foreign friends are best desu. they just want to learn english so the fact that you can speak english fluently is enough for them to want to continue talking to you.

pic related, a kazakh beauty i talk to all the time
>>
Post your Steam and I will add you.
>>
>>27990883
You're probably trying too hard to impress them, if you want real friends you should be more genuine AKA be yourself.

Let me know if you need more advice.
>>
>>27991143
>Let me know if you need more advice.
what if i'm just a generally unlikeable person but only because most people are both shitty and shitty at judging human quality?
>>
>>27991230
Umm good luck with that? Heheh.....ummm.yeah.....
>>
>>27990883
I'd be your friend but by retarded steam friends have spammed my Skype to the point where I can't even open it
>>
>>27991143
>be yourself
My shitty self is the reason i'm here in the first place.
>>
File: Fz1uvuwdlo1.jpg (22 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
Fz1uvuwdlo1.jpg
22 KB, 352x352
>>27991034
i didn't know about that, i may try it, thank you
>>27991059
i don't have steam, plus now i'm afraid to give out my details incase it's one of them again, so pathetic
>>27991143
i was honestly being genuine. i didn't kiss ass or flood them with messages, we just spoke about common interests, that's why i don't understand, but you may be right and i just can't see it
>>
>>27991347
If you're going to whine when I gave you valuable advice then just fuck off and don't ask.
I can already see that you're the problem.
>>
>>27990883
Don't bother with online friends unless there's solid plans to meet IRL. Of course, they'll eventually end up deleting you. You're meaningless.
>>
>>27990883
I'll tell you why I do that. It's because socializing to me is a huge chore and it get nervous I wont have anything interesting to say so I just get rid of the person.

Its probably not you anon.
>>
>>27990883
If you're not a girl, no one is going to talk to you for long, unless you guys really really hit it off. I've talked to tons of people on Skype, most of the time you guys will just naturally stop talking after a few days. It doesn't mean you did anything wrong, there just isn't much investment for most people to continue talking to you, espescially once you have dozens of other people you're talking to.

You could join a Skype group, those are a bit better, but usually they devolve into a giant circlejerk where everyone worships the popular names and form in in crowd while ignoring everyone else, or it'll just be a girl or a few girls and tons of people orbiting them. This is the most common and also the most infuriating. You'll say something and no one will reply, but the moment a girl sends 1 message, the chat bursts into life and tons of guys start replying. They never will discuss anything of substance, it'll just slowly devolve into a bunch of virtual bragging and "ironic" orbiting, then they'll start posting pictures of themselves...

Honestly, online friendships are hard to find, espescially if you're adding people from this shithole website
>>
>>27991503
Most people are shit, you have to wade through a sewer of shit to find a gold nugget. Even more so now, being old.

Also, good memes mean good friends.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.