[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw even if you could rewind time you still wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 22.jpg (5 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
5 KB, 238x250
>tfw even if you could rewind time you still wouldn't have the balls to talk to a girl
>>
I dun have that much trouble talking to girls, it's the sheer effort that makes me give up. U can talk for hours, but as soon as u stop initiating or continuing the conversation they dun talk back. Fuck them.
>>
>>27990763
Women are self absorbed. Ask questions about them. Then they will be the ones talking. Nod your head and act like you care.
>>
>>27990703
I never had problem talking to girls or asking them out, I had problem with preventing them from rejecting me.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 230x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 230x359
>girl keeps looking at me
>have a crush on her
>only 3 weeks left with her before i prolly never see her again
>sit on opposite sides of room
>only chance is somehow timing showing up or leaving to have a chance to talk to her
>decide i wont chicken out and will try to talk to her once so i dont regret this
>today
>class ends and i pack up slowly, tell teacher something up front and turn around and begin to walk out
>despite all of this time and the fact that she is a few seats from the door she is just now standing up as i start walking that direction
>perfect chance as we are also pretty much alone
>go full autismo now that im near her and can sense her staring at me
>dont even look at her and virgin walk out of the room quickly ahead of her

running out of chances here
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
>18 year old kv
>build up courage to ask out a girl who I woukd talk to a lot after class
>no

Im 20 now...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.