[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you guys just move to Tijuana? Cheap, close to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1459400019345.jpg (24 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
1459400019345.jpg
24 KB, 220x200
Why don't you guys just move to Tijuana? Cheap, close to the border, & tons of hookers, not lying either
>>
Too hostile for naive betas.
>>
>>27990436
tijuana is a horrible place. i got drunk there once and had my money stolen and threw up in shoes

i got detained by police promptly after i crossed the border and sent to a drunk tank

all-you-can-drink shitty tequila for 18 dollars is not a good thing
>>
File: 1427056641978.jpg (185 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
1427056641978.jpg
185 KB, 770x1000
>>27990436
DON'T CALL ME BEANER YOU FUCKING GRINGOS
STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE FUCKING RIVER
DON'T CALL ME BEANER FUCKING GRINGOS.
>>
>>27990436
isn't there a province, or whatever they call them, the age of consent is 13?
>>
>>27990436
>not as cheap as you think
>constantly getting shook down by everyone

You need to know what you're doing before fucking with Tijuana.
>>
I'm going this year. Done plenty of research. Tijuana seems like a great place to get fucked up and lose my virginity before suicide.
>>
>>27990436
because:
>beaner
>not white
>3rd world
>don't want to get beheaded
>>
>>27990874
Why not spend the extra cash and get a asian in Vancouver? It's not like you're going to be alive for long afterwards.
>>
>>27990770
B-beaner.....hahaha XD
>>
>>27990915
Call me a pleb, but i'm atracted to darkie women.
>>
>>27990973
not a pleb at all. So what's your trip plan? I'm thinking of going down in late august and using the HK Club VIP card to get 2 nights at Cascadas for $11 a night and trying to pull girls from the alley.
>>
File: US Border.jpg (197 KB, 960x919) Image search: [Google]
US Border.jpg
197 KB, 960x919
There's gonna be a wall between there and the US by November so yeah no thanks
>>
>>27990973
You don't have to kill yourself after. Maybe this is the thing that alpha's you up.
>>
>>27991012
Velario hotel. in the fall most likely. it's right in the red light district. Around $40 per night. I would just try to drink up as much liquid courage as possible before the autism prevents me from meeting with a prostitute.
>>
>>27991130
Did a quick search for Velario on ISG's Tijuana board

>Hotel Velario is in a dark and sketchy area. The bros have reported being choke held by rateros, robbed by the trannies and picked up by policias in that area.

>There are reports in another forum alleging a bedbug infestation at that hotel. Better safe than sorry, IMHO.

>The street girls in front of the hotel are not girls; get the idea?
>Many swear by the hotel, I personally do not like the place.
>Most of the SGs in the alley will not walk to the place, even though the hotel is not that far away. The SGs rather use their hotels, especially for security and safety reasons.

>Additionally, chicas from Adelitas are not allowed by Adelitas' management and Adelitas' doormen to go with mongers to hotels other than Hotel Coahuila (above Adelitas) or the Velario. And some of the smaller bars in the alley will have bar doormen that can insist on variable fees (salidas) to allow their bar girls to go to monger hotel rooms.

>The name of the Hotel Phordphan speaks of is Hotel Velario. The rooms look to be about the nicest you will find in the area of Zona Norte, and the price is reasonable. I have been meaning to try it out. But the thought of making the walk to and from the Hotel late at night in a not so good area has kept me away. However what I have been hearing about the choke out robberies they seem to occur in the morning hours rather than late at night.

>Is that the one with alot of ladyboys outside even during the day time?
>>
I live in Tijuana. Ask me anything.
>>27990436
>Cheap
Compared to the U.S. yeah, people who work at minimum wage jobs in the US have a better life than any office wagecuck with a degree working on this side of the border, let alone lower tier jobs.
>tons of hookers
Depends on your taste, if you like trannies, then yeah, this is the place for you.
>>
>>27991997
>people who work at minimum wage jobs in the US
Forgot to add "and live in tijuana"
>>
mfw I have actually lived in Tijuana and I'm a white male

I have also lived closer to Rosarito a couple of times.

Now I go on weekends sometimes. I prefer to stay a little outside of the red light district because it seems so much more peaceful and I never found bed bugs even in cheap hotels

Then I just walk to the red light district.
>>
I will add that I was always too cheap to go into HK until lately.

Its actually God-tier and worth the extra money, you might as well not fuck with anything else and bring lots of 1's
>>
Also, just bring the 1's like I said, and like 5 dollars, then get all your cash from an ATM on the Mexico side, you get the bank exchange rate
Make sure your debit card has good foreign transaction fees like 1% or less

It's literally like 2 extra hookers of exchange rate if you do it that way instead of trying to exchange cash

Also, bring a few cards in case the magnetic strip stops working or something and you are in Mexico w/o money

Also, spending American money is like a guarantee to get worse deals on literally everything, having the local currency is huge
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.