[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eliza appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 570146490.png (547 KB, 967x503) Image search: [Google]
570146490.png
547 KB, 967x503
All you "robots" keep whining that girls keep judging how you look yet you keep calling Eliza ugly.
"B-but she's a cam/attentionwhore" what? Wouldn't you do that if you were attention starved?
"But she's scamming orbiters" out of what? Fifty bucks? That bear onsie that the one who bought it for her probably wanted to see her wear?

Tommorow is her birthday and she's a person just like us, her life revolves around this place so for one day just be nice.
>>
sage report etc etc etc
>>
>>27990128
What're you even reporting this for?
>>
Lawl. Figures she's an otakon fag.

I'll get her something tomorrow off her wish list.

Reminder - actual "beta bux" are rare as most people here prefer to flame you for attention whoring.

Got it, Kidd?
>>
How can anyone say she is ugly?
She is such a qt 3.14159265359.
>>
>>27990254
How she looks isn't the point, the fact she's judged by it is, who gives a shit as long as she's not black or a landwhale, who wouldn't want a nice submissive gf that you can actually talk with.
>>
>>27990115
is she JUST roleplaying as a mixture of /pol and /r9k?

eitherway she is a 8/10 and fun to watch on youtube
>>
>>27990115
God she looks like a fucking tramp

how the ever loving fuck can you even waifu her?
>>
>>27990454
Yeah, yeah.

If she was ugly you wouldn't be orbiting her.
>>
>>27990651
I don't orbit her.
>>
I only have a week on this board, and trying to get the memes, what its exactly wath this girld do?
>>
>>27991240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9YVuutm0Jk
>>
>>27991324
seems nice, but i'm to old to be behind this chick Neetness. is she really taking bucks from robots? that's hilaryous
>>
>>27991439
Barely, any time you see someone saying he'll buy her something just assume it's a meme.
>>
I really hope she never upload any nudes, you people are hyenas
>>
>>27991574
She did that on omegle, it got out and is pretty common.
>>
>>27991684
damn, they never learn
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.