[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Feels and Frogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 282x179
Evening gentlemen, the bar is open early tonight as I'll probably have to sleep earlier. I wanted to make sure you guys had a place to be tonight. Come in, get /comfy/, share some feels/advice and enjoy conversation with each other.

Tonight's /cozy/ music: The XX - xx: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VPKfacgXao&list=PLIfJtd7mPlHlTw9kmOexgKEqRb5Bp8ng-

This music reminds me of my younger days, and is mildly nostalgic, but in a good way. It's slow, but I don't find it depressing at all, quite uplifting and happy actually.

As per the last few nights, I'll be in and out studying, but glad to listen and provide advice if requested. What can I get you?
>>
>>27989842

Evenin' barkeep. I'll get a milk. Chocolate.

I'm starting to eat alot again to make up for the nervous feelings of trying to get a good job but only getting shit jobs calling back. I might have to just settle and go back to old-fashioned wagecucking.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (195 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
195 KB, 1920x1080
Today on my nomiebook (sorry folks) I saw in the news that Runescape has released another graphics overhaul. I think RS was the first game I really got into, I enjoyed it a lot, made friends and wasted LOTS of time playing. I was socially-aware enough to keep my playing under wraps, but I remember loving opening up around my friends who did play and discussing quests, items etc. Good times, although I eventually just stopped playing. It's kind of funny how something that can be so important can eventually lose its value. So many triumphs and tears, and oh man scamming noobs was so fun.

Apparently this is what it looks like now
>>
>>27989987
Ah, a classic, Enjoy!

What would be your ideal job? Not necessarily your "dream job," but what's a good job in your eyes?
>>
Quiet night so far folks, but I'm still here for any newcomers! It interests me how many different ways there are to live, and how even though I'm living one way sometimes I want to do something else. For example, I sometimes wish I was a frat boy at a big SEC school, but then other times I'd rather fuck around and be a grungy skateboarder in NYC, two totally opposite cultures.
>>
I recently lost my virginity (20) to my "girlfriend" (we're monogamous but haven't popped that question yet). Questions for my anons: Should I tell her I lost my virginity to her? Also, i'm worried since I missed out on "prime" teenage love I'll never experience true love... I'm not falling in love with this girl
>>
Guess I'll have to open the bar later tomorrow, seems most of the usual crowd are late night browsers...
>>
>>27989842
Hey barkeep first time here.

I don't know if I belong here. But I guess I feel that way every where I go.

I don't feel joy in anything anymore, whether it be vidya,tv, playing the guitar I just don't find any joy in it.

I don't know why this is. I'm certainly not in bad shape, I'm doing alright in university, have a girlfriend but something feels off. Maybe it's because I don't see the future as bright as I used to but it's all dark and I'm just so tired.

Feels good to admit it to someone. Even if it's on an anonymous shit posting board.
>>
>>27989842
A girl I've know for 2 years and gotten pretty close to, at least if she tells me the truth I'm up there in importance to her.

However, I feel as if she does not care, she doesn't text first, she's on/off with how much she'll text me, and she won't hangout outside of school no matter what. She says it's how she is, that she isn't socially, but I don't see that at all, and I can't tell if she is bullshitting me there.

The real problem is my feelings for her though, a few days after her breakup, I was going to ask her out, but she told me she got asked out, he was jealous seeing me with her but that I was "like a brother." I decided the only thing I could do was stop talking to her, avoid her, that she didn't really care about me at all, so what would it matter to her?

Unless she's toying with me, it does seem she cares, and I'm left with the predicament. I have some options that I see, pretend to be okay with being just friends with her, drop her completely, or confess to her and tell her I can't just be friends anymore.

I don't see any good solutions here, even if she's only been with the guy for 3 weeks, the "best" ending here is "oh broke up with him for you," but even that would leave me feeling guilty, I ruined a relationship much better than anything I could have out of selfishness. I could go through the pain of pretending, or I could drop her, now that I believe she cares about me at least somewhat, I realise I could hurt her, if she isn't just playing with me.

What do you think I should do? I really do like her, I don't want to drop her, but it's too painful to settle with friendship. Maybe I don't really like her if I can't be friends? I just don't know what to do, there is no winning
>>
>>27991327
I also only recently got close to her, I kind of broke my shell because of her, and in the process got other friends, maybe I just feel dependant because of that?
>>
>>27990471
Kek I like you barkeep
>>
>>27991043
Hey, I'm sure you're gone. Anyways, just know that I read this, I'm glad you shared. Hope things get back to normal for you soon.

>>27991327
Hey, thanks for sharing. You can't be friends with this girl. I'll be honest man, the way you've described it tells me that she doesn't like you. I'd honestly go no contact for a couple weeks and see if she even notices / reaches out to you for anything other than what she usually says. When I say no contact, I mean do NOT reply to anything, do not reach out to her. Ghost her, see what she says!

>>27991410
Love you too bro
>>
Jack and coke please bartender Girl literally stopped replying /hitting me up after we spoke about dating. Don't know what the fuck I did but now I'm more insecure and lonely then ever before.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.