[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird for a man in his early 20s to not have a Facebook?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzNjg3ODAzNDA0.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzNjg3ODAzNDA0.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
Is it weird for a man in his early 20s to not have a Facebook?
>>
>>27989547

its only weird to not have a facebook in college

even then the younger kids on on other meme networks like snapchat so it probably only lasted 1 generation where it was cool to have a facebook
>>
They call those men loners and socially inept.
>>
no because facebook is fucking dead bro. only middle aged depressed soccer moms use that shit
>>
>>27989948
I sit in the back of my classes so I can see what everyone's doing on their laptops.

That's completely untrue.
>>
Say what you will but I hate facebook and refuse to make an account under any circumstance.
>>
It is honestly. No matter how close my friends are I'm always outside the circle because I'm not on Facebook
>>
>>27989948
TRUUUUU

100 senpai *crying emoji*
>>
To society, yes. It's strange to them why you aren't on any form of social media. I used it back in 2012 but once I graduated high school, I didn't really feel the need to use it anymore

but who the fuck cares what others think desu famo
>>
>>27989948
And these types of people, tutu.
>>
>>27989617
nobody I know uses facebook on a regular basis anymore unless it's for a campus organization or something

>>27989948 is correct. facebook is for old people
>>
>be travelling in foreign countires
>computers setup in airplane terminals
>out of all the sites everyone is on Facebook

That's some Jew power.
>>
>>27989547
I'm almost 20 and already stopped using it.
>>
>>27989547
Vald?
>>
>>27989547
No, but apparently not having a Snapchat is
>>
25 year old man with no Kikebook account here.
>>
>>27989547
>tfw going to college as an older student with no social network accounts
Im going to create some in an attempt to become a normie. wish me luck
>>
as a handsome robot, will having no mutual friends with chicks be a red flag on tinder? seeing as i'm considering just making a facebook just for tinder
>>
Snapchat and Instagram are the things to have now. We're regressing to the days when man communicated through pictures.
>>
I only started having a facebook at age 24. Rarely use it.
>>
>>27995194
If you are handsome who would give a fuck?
>>
31 and don't have it. I don't need to be reminded of how unimpressive the last decade of my life is by comparing myself to "friends". Deactivated it like 5 years ago. Occasionally reactivate it at like 3am when I'm drunk and I look at what people have been up to. Just makes me feel depressed.
>>
i'm 19, most of my class have a fb account but some cool kids don't have one like me
in fact, i may be lucky because they don't really care
>>
If people weren't too self conscious about using it they'd drop it and social media entirely but because society has now deemed it creepy to not give out your full name and personal information online, suddenly you're seen as the weird one.
>>
>>27989547
26 year old with no facebook here

yeah its weird
>>
>>27989948
I wish, here in Italy it's well and alive :(
>>
Facebook it's over for young people.
Now they prefer Snapchat
>>
>>27996664
Nah it's only weird if you're below 25 and above 13
>>
Normie shit aside, it's actually a pretty great tool to stay up-to-date on my obscure geek interests, I also use twitter for this effect, and college shit.
>>
Okay, I'm going to make a Facebook. What should I know? How can I make it as robot-friendly as possible? I don't plan on posting shit on it.
>>
Depends.

Are you good looking and not socially retarded? If the answer is yes, not having social media is cool and makes you mysterious. If the answer is no, it makes you a creep with no friends.
>>
>>27989948
Not even close, unfortunately. People still look at you weird if you don't have a Facebook account. Fuck sakes, I know a guy in a fraternity that was forced to get a Facebook because they did all their communications outside of meetings on a private group.
>>
>>27996795
THIS, I hate Facebook and I recognize it as a huge issue, denying it matters won't ehlp us Robots.
>>
File: mysterious chad.jpg (39 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
mysterious chad.jpg
39 KB, 500x333
>>27996755
That can be applied to anything though.

Anything Chad does is acceptable.
>>
This Bump is original as fuck senpai
>>
>only friend I have doesn't have a phone
>we use Facebook to communicate
>scroll the newsfeed and become reminded yet again of all the girls I'll never have, the places I'll never go, and the money I'll never earn
>would like nothing more than to delete my profile, but can't talk to friend otherwise

Welp.
>>
>>27996888
If ever there was a goth Chad, it was Peter Steel.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.