[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to be a normie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1460919427319.png (156 KB, 1023x619) Image search: [Google]
1460919427319.png
156 KB, 1023x619
How people even find time to do things? How they find things to do? How they meet people? How them find time to improve themselves? There's so much aspects of your life that you have to keep improving. It seem so tiresome.

You need to study, you need to get better at work, you need to read, you need to get good at socializing, you need to be good at love, you need to improve your body, you need to get good at some hobbies, you need to learn to not let your worries consume you, you need to learn to be strong.

All I do is work in a shitty low-pay job, play vidyas and browse some useless sites on the internet, yet it seems there's so little time to do shit.

When I see everything I need to improve to have a normal life, I just have the urge to kill myself. Too bad I'm such a pussy that I will never have the courage to do so.

I can't live like this anymore. It seems I was not made to this world.
>>
>>27989430
You don't "need" to do all of those things. In fact, you don't "need" to do anything! Just take it one step at a time. Do you exercise? Because that's a great place to start.
>>
^this anon is right

I wasn't out of shape but I was a little skinnyfat before I started exercising, about a month in I'm starting to see results already with muscle growth and increased stamina. Just pick one thing to develop on, I suggest jogging, and stick with it. Force yourself to do this, for me, it was anger that fueled the start of this, now I simply have a routine that's easy to follow
>>
>>27989463
I don't.

I have a fucked up mind. I can't put the strategy of divide and conquer into practice. I keep looking at the whole and it makes me scare. I think "yeah, I will exercise, but what about other aspects of my life? They still will be shitty. How can I find the energy to do all those things?", then I just let my brain get some dopamine from something I'm addicted to.
>>
>>27989571
I really think you should get some consistent exercise. Our brains trick us into thinking that they're a lot more rational than they actually are, and there's no guarantee that you'll be thinking all of the same thoughts if your mood improves. That's why exercise is something everyone should do, even if you don't see it as the jumping off point for some grand self-improvement, even if nothing else changes you'll still feel so much better. Maybe things won't seem to overwhelming.

Also start taking Vitamin D supplements, that weirdly makes a huge difference on your mood.
>>
>>27989430
>browse useless sites on the internet
We love you too anon.
>>
>>27989430
It's a constant process. Everyone is constantly busy working, improving, achieving. Time management is an important skill. Buy an agenda. Social life -> networking. Talk to everyone. And remember, you're still young. There's a shitload of time left to figure everything out. (twist: nobody has things figured out and perhaps you never will.)
>>
>>27989898
Sorry. I didn't meant to offend you.
You guys help me not going crazy. Even if I don't know anyone here, I feel really good when someone talk about how successful he was on something. I really like you, robots.

/r9k/ isn't useless, but it would be better if I didn't spend too much time in here.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.