[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life Goals Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Tell us your life goal in one sentence, then rate how likely it is to happen on a scale of one to ten. Ask other anons about their goals and encourage one another to pursue their endeavours.

I'll start:

>start my own colony with my own rules out far away from normies, western culture, and liberal agendas

>7/10
>>
>find a meaning or some kind of truth
>?/10
>>
File: download (2).jpg (19 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
19 KB, 240x210
>>27988621
Do you think that someday you'll find religion? Would you be receiving to it if you felt it or would you shove it away?
>>
>>27988601
>don't die, feel as little pain as possible
>>
>>27988665
That's usually a thing felt by people getting older.
>>
File: 12412425.png (225 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
12412425.png
225 KB, 500x276
>>27988740
25 here
Feel like I won't make 35.
>>
>>27988601
>get filthy rich
>4/10
>>
File: 1461086741963.jpg (54 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1461086741963.jpg
54 KB, 400x300
>start going to church, this week
>finish my book, this year
>get accepted in the natinal bank concurse, before i turn 21 y/o
>go to uni
>write other book before i turn 23, publish short stories
>25, graduate uni and take a year off in vacation to Russia or Japan
>write during my time off, try to find a qt to marry
>come back to country, in my old job, while i search for something better
>try to publish something i wrote
>if i'm married ok, if not i will just fuck whores or whatever
>move to coast
>save money to buy a boat
>buy a boat
>travel, read, write

>implying i will acomplish anything
>implying i will not just kill myself next week

That's my goals i guess
>>
>>27988601

2/10

You can never completely hide from the world while you have a face.

Plus, anywhere remote is remote for a reason. You'll be dead the first time you catch a fever without ibuprohen and indoor heating.

anyways, fuckoff. This is the epitome of a lazy thinking thread. People don't know their life goals, they just go do whatever seems like a good idea at the time.

And for gods sake, drop the trip, it detracts from you, not distinguishes.
>>
>>27988998
That looks like a surefire path to disappointment.
Don't off yourself idiot. Just lower your expectations. Living a fucks free is somewhat worth it. You might even accomplish something and be happier with it since you expected nothing
>>
>>27989021
I'm part of a project that has been researching everything needed to start a colony of sorts. It wouldn't be ideal, but a haven for sure. It's a lot more likely than 2/10.
>>
>>27988601
I will become a normie
>5/10
>>
>Build a device capable of mass interstellar transport and start an age of galactic-scale human advancement.
>4/10
>still going to make it happen
>>
Find something I genuinely enjoy doing.
>>
>>27989183
I wish you luck, 50/50 is a decent shot man. Personally I find nothing appealing about that /NPC/ lifestyle. It's very numb and easy. I can see the appeal but it seems a bit scary.
>>
>>27989282
Do you have any leads? What are your strengths and weaknesses.
>>
>Become a farmer

Not likely to happen because I'm a lazy piece of shit
>>
>>27989060
i don't really want to kill myself, i'm not depressed anymore. Last year, during my birthday, i promissed that if didn't improve anything in a year i would off myself, and i improved nothing, even after trying hard. That's why i will get to chuch this week, at least i will have a reason to not kill myself.

It might sound like a hard path but it's not, i just have to get in the concurse and i think i will, the other goals is not as important; and even if don't getin this year or in the next i can keep trying. I just want to have a boat before i turn 40 and publish something before i die.
>>
>>27989306
I've studied up on aquaponics a bit. It's much easier with a higher yield, as opposed to traditional farming. You just have to be sharp on your sciences. Look into it, you can set it up small scale and harvest multiple crops, fish, algae. You could do it in your spare time and upsize later if you want to.
>>
>>27988601
Really, I just want a social life before it's too late for me, not to be lonely anymore, you know.

5/10
>>
>>27989388
I live in an apt right now but I'm gonna set up some stock tanks when I have a yard. Also might raise some rabbits and chickens.
>>
>>27989421
Get on /shruglife/. View the people you're studdering to socialize with as cats. You wouldn't be embarrassed to shit in front of your cat. It's a cat. Just don't give a shit and view normies as normies. Just show up to events, talk to people, force yourself in without thinking about it.

The more you introspect and aspire to have it the harder it will be to attain and fit into, at least that's my experience. Just don't give a shit and go for it freely

If you hear about a big party of some sort just show up. Practice, become more pleasant to be around.
>>
>>27989550
Sounds great man. Did chickens recently and I realized I hated them though. Within a week the dirt on their flooring just turns into a permanent chicken feces soup. They live in it and are filthy wretched animals. Rabbits are much more pleasant, I've found.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.