[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had a magical switch that would instantly end the world,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: purify.png (609 KB, 950x541) Image search: [Google]
purify.png
609 KB, 950x541
If you had a magical switch that would instantly end the world,
would you pull it?
>>
>>27988205
yeah sure whatever i guess
>>
Yep.
I'd be an evil cunt to millions, but like a sick animal I'd be putting the vast majority of people, plants, and beasts out of their suffering. Even more so when you think about the upcoming future
>>
No. Not anymore at least.
>>
As much as I don't like dying and killing my family it will end all the annoying people in the world, and that gives me satisfaction
>>
You know what I hate about these threads, people always say yes because they have shitty lives, but they never think about good things
The things that still make you live life, vidya, tv, the Internet, all of that
And if you were to die, that'd all be gone, you'd be left in an empty void of nothingness
Now think about that, an empty void or a life where you can still enjoy your virtues to an extent
Now honestly think about this and say "lol yes, I wanna die, life is so shit"
>>
>>27988402
Thanks for ruining the thread.
>>
>>27988402
I said yes, my life is in the top 99% of lives.
I'm thinking of the untouchables, scrounging flesh off of human corpses and living in feces in India, I'm thinking of Palestinians blown to bits by Israelis, Chinese women collapsing in sweatshops from exhaustion and catching their own faces in a plastic minion toy extruder, a family of congolese pygmies hunted down, shot to death, roasted, and eaten by les effaceurs to make room for mining operations.
The apocalyptic future in which our crops wither, our water dries up and everything suffers and fruitlessly attempts to survive for half a decade until the earth is almost still but for the bugs and conifers.
>>
>>27988509
Now you're thinking like a real purificator.
>>
>>27988547
That game had a really solid soundtrack.
>>
File: the add-on is spherical.png (291 KB, 400x359) Image search: [Google]
the add-on is spherical.png
291 KB, 400x359
>tfw no spherical gf add-on
>>
>>27988205
Yes. Without hesitation or regret.
>>
Can we have a nice OFF thread?
I really liked the Batter
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.