[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
as long as i can remember i nevel felt some sort of emotional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 16264313.jpg (274 KB, 1280x847) Image search: [Google]
16264313.jpg
274 KB, 1280x847
as long as i can remember i nevel felt some sort of emotional attachment to someone or something

everyone feels the same to me, like strangers

how does it feel to have bonds with people or to like someone?
>>
>>27988087
hmmm that could indicate being a sociopath
>>
Explain to me the color green with words and then I will explain to you this feeling you never felt with words
>>
Im the exact same. Normal childhood, good parents, and they're still like strangers to me
>>
Attachment is concern, in its most extreme form is a thirst for control, in its most noble form is selfless care for another being

Attachment is usually felt for people, but attachment can be felt for a thousand different things: your own life, material possesions, pets, places, culture, ideas,etc..

The nature of attachment is related to the entity you are attached to but the basics are the same: it can destroy your relation to something if taking to the extreme, it can develop into true love if experienced as selfless concern
>>
>>27988437
thank you for your explanation but its kind of hard to understand for me
i will think about your words and try to comprehend them
>>
>>27988429
i had a normal childhood as well my parents didnt divorce or hurt me or anything
i remember one day i had the realization when i looked at my mother that i get the same feeling as looking at the person who i just happend to see cross the roud outside of our window
she seemed sad after i told her this
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.