[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say hypothetically I was going to suicide. What group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Let's say hypothetically I was going to suicide.
What group of people should I take down with me?
>>
>>27987957
Robots
Fucking waste of space, air and other resources that could be spent on productive members of society
>>
obviously turbo-normies
like whats the most normie place to be? a bar or something? I dunno.
>>
Social justice warriors probably.
don't do it though OP.
only 29 years more to go until full immersion virtual reality.
>>
>>27987957
All of them. Suicide by nuclear holocaust. I know you can do it, op.
>>
>>27987957
Don't kill anyone because who actually gives a fuck. It won't change anything

You're not going on some holy autistic crusade. You're setting yourself free from purgatory.
>>
>>27987957
a childrens hospital.
>>
>>27987957
All the elderly that aren't living prosperous lives
all the elderly that don't even try to see through their own clouded world view because of all of the things they've been through
all of the elderly who don't contribute to society in some way

All the retirees who constantly need help with things and refuse to even try to unscrew a lightbulb them self.

Let the chads be chads and staceys be staceys, our parents were the seed that planted the problems we all face as a community.
>>
>>27987957
Any and all normalfags. Seriously, it's their fault you're miserable.
>>
File: nothing.png (16 KB, 637x316) Image search: [Google]
nothing.png
16 KB, 637x316
Doesn't matter who you kill, matters WHAT you drag with you. Like when that one shooter played doom so people didn't like doom. Dress up like the green shirt kid from undertale and go around stabbing people, then undertale will be illegal.
>>
File: no fucks given.jpg (129 KB, 452x680) Image search: [Google]
no fucks given.jpg
129 KB, 452x680
>>27987957
why chads and tyrones of course
>>
>>27988003
they don't all gather in one real life place though
>>27988261
fuck you old people are awesome
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.