[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The road to girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
You're underage. You're over 18. You've never kissed a girl. You have kissed a girl. You're a virgin. You're not a virgin. But you definitely believe you need a girlfriend? So HOW do you get one? HOW. What is it that makes girls fall for a guy? What is it YOU don't have? I'll tell you what it is and I'll tell you how to get the girl.

1. Reflection
PUA's and girly mags have got it wrong. They start off from a guys-girls dichotomy. To become the man you want to be, to get the girl you desire, look further than the guy-girl narrative. Your skills with women = your social skills with human beings. When you understand people, you will understand women. We all have basic needs. We want security. We want food. We want shelter. Beyond those needs we also want status, warmth, sex and so on. All human beings want this. You and me, we both crave it. These needs translate differently for guys and girls because of cultural factors. By consequence, what is attractive for a guy, may not be attractive for a girl. For example: a very muscular looking girl is generally not attractive.

Now reflect on what exactly you want in a girl. You want her to be smart? Good looking? Well dressed? Not stink? Not have a shitty body? Interesting? Guess what. Girls want guys to be like that too. Hell. Girls and guys both want their friends to be like that. These criteria aren't limited to the fairground of sexual conquest. Nobody likes hanging out with boring, smelly and ugly people.

2. The man in the mirror
What is it that makes people ugly? How is it guys like Mick Jagger swim in pussy? Perhaps you look as ugly as Mick Jagger does. Perhaps even worse. Can you still get a girl then? The answer is: fuck yes! you can. All you have to do is GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. The one thing separating someone who's attractive from someone who isn't, is the first party has his shit together or SEEMS to have his shit together. CONT>>
>>
>>27987873
You don't really have to be on point at every aspect of your life. Appearing that way is good enough. Now what does it mean to have your shit together? It means: carreerwise, healthwise and socially. You don't necessarily need to look like a model. You don't have to emulate a celebrity. Depending on the girl, the context and culture you could be wearing worn out clothes, torn jeans, have a beer-belly and failing school. You could still pull a girl. As long as you seem to be doing ok with carreer/health/social life. But how do you pull this off without actually getting a job/working out etc? You wanna cheat the game? That's good because I won't be discussing how to achieve a succesful carreer or good health.

3. Work in progress
Look clean. Smell clean. Talk clean. The first thing you want to do is reboot your closet. Find a guide on fashion and figure out how to look good with the means you have. Find a guide on grooming. When you look good, people assume you're succesful. Smelling clean is nothing but a hygiene and health issue. Brush your teeth. Eat healthy. Reduce processed food. Wash yourselves frequently. Get a good perfume (again, plenty of guides around). Get a nice haircut. Easy, right? Now here's where things get rough. Talking clean.

CONT>>
>>
>>27988168
4. Vision
Think of an attractive man. Now imagine you yourself in his shoes. Imagine his confidence and spontaneity. Imagine you talking to girls with ease. That's what you should strive towards. That's what you're aiming for. That's what this road is taking you to. But the road is covered in a dense fog. You're not sure how to tread. So you stand still. Waiting for the fog to clear. You shouldn't. I'm telling you right now, JUMP. Learning to talk cleanly, smooth, is a matter of experience. It's a matter of practice. You can watch hundreds of movies or tv shows with a charismatic lead but doing this in real life requires practice. So from now on, until the day you find your girlfriend, everytime you talk to someone remember that you're working on your people's skills. You're working towards becoming the man that gets the girl he wants. Trial and error. Talking alone doesn't do it though. You need to be confident in your talking.
>>
Yeah that's fine and everything, but I am attractive and have my shit together yet still don't have a girlfriend.
>>
>>27988332
5. Lenses
How can you talk confidently when you're not? Imagine yourself in the confident and spontaneous guy's shoes again. There's no doubt in your head when you talk to a girl. You know what you want. There's no secondguessing yourself. Pretend you're him. Now go out and talk to someone while doing so. By faking your confidence, you'll appear confident in the perspective of the girl. While you see someone insecure, she sees through her lenses a vision of an attractive confident man. Fake it till you make it. What if you don't want to fake it? Confidence is gained by doing the same thing over and over again. Which means faking it while talking to girls is still the way to go. Get used to talking with pretty girls. Get used to talking with people. Take the initiative. When doing so. It'll make you appear more confident as well.

6. Eye to eye
You look clean, smell clean and talk clean. Now what do to? CONNECT to the person you're talking with. Small talk functions as a way to find common ground between people. As you talk, try to build up on what was previously said to have a coherent conversation (talking clean again). Now find things that indicate a girl's interest in a matter and try to identify something from your life that could be linked to it. It could be pets, it could be movies, it could be sports or it could even just be a feeling. For example: your conversational partner is happy about it being spring. You could tell him or her you're looking forward to sunny days or somethign related. Then talk about a past experience of yours where you went on vacation to some warm country and try to get your partner to talk about her good times abroad etc. Now that you're connecting, you need to ESCALATE. This could be done via intimacy or via sexual tension. Intimacy means you connect on very personal issues. To escalate here means you start digging deeper while also sharing more of yourself.

CONT
>>
>How is it guys like Mick Jagger swim in pussy?

By being born into a position where you can have connections with the most successful producers, and then get filthy rich.

You guys really need to stop using celebrities as examples.
>>
>>27988779
opposites exists too; i.e. actual Robots
>>
>>27988668
Raising sexual tension. This is the part where the shy guys look away. Literally. Sexual tension can be increased in various ways. But let's split them up in verbal and non-verbal. Verbal escalation. The easiest way to do this, is let the topic of sex pop up in the conversation. Doesn't matter what you talk about. For example: I was curious to what book she was reading so I grabbed her bag but she pulled back. She didn't want to let go and neither did I. So she bit me. I jokingly told her it was kinky and whether or not if it was her fetish. I wouldn't mind if it was. I'm experimental I told her. Again, this type of exploits requires you to have quick wit (PRACTICE). The moment you start talking about sex related topics, it's hard not to think about sex. And when you're an attractive guy... You get the picture :) Now what about non-verbal escalation? This is all about bodylanguage. This includes your expression, posture, touch and proximity. Put the pouty face away. Bring out the confident, slightly smiling face. That's what expression is partially about. The other part is eye contact. When you're a pussy, you always look away, evading other people's sights. If you're insecure, you think they might judge you. A confident man, however, does the judging. So you HOLD EYECONTACT. You'll notice when to break it by PRACTICE. Since you're a confident guy, you'll have a relaxed, not tense posture as well. But what with touch and proximity? They are very much connected. Speaking of things being connected. You've probably heard of the intimate bubble. Because of verbal escalation people will feel more comfortable with you, more trusting. They will open up while you the same and thus allow you closer into their personal area. Upto a certain point you'll get closer to the person. Then it's time to ramp it up: either talk in a way that raises sexual tension or get closer to her and touch her to again, increase the tension.
CONT>>
>>
>>27989012
Getting close and touching her out of the blue is not done though. Like all physical activities, you need to warm up. Get her used to it. Start by touching her arm or shoulders when she says something. Jokingly push her. Give her a hug when she says something sad. Sometimes you can actually circumvent all of this by just sitting side to side with someone. Our intimate bubbles are not really perfectly round bubbles but more like long cones. So sitting to the side of someone is perfectly acceptable and doesn't feel like breaching someone's personal space. And as you escalate verbally then, you can scoot up while holding eye contact. See if she's holding it too. Then pull her towards you (girls love confident guys remember?) and move in for the kiss. When you're kissing it doesn't mean you're supposed to stop escalating. You can press forward and see how far you can go with the touching and proximity. Press her against your body while kissing. Move your hands around and explore. Pull her hair a bit. Then break off completely. You're in charge. You leave her wanting for more. You're not chasing her, she's chasing you. In that moment you're no longer the desperate soul grasping for something hold onto.

GO FORTH
>>
>>27988387
You need to go out there and actually talk to people. Start networking. You can be the most beautiful person in the world but nobody will care unless you put yourself out there.

>>27988779
How about Julia Robert's ex, that fugly ass comedian? Not a celebrity. Banged a celebrity.
>>
>tfw people who do none of this get gf
>tfw it`s literally all about being able to talk to people ALONG with not being submissive
>mfw am submissive
Don`t waste your time.
>>
>>27989422

submissive, shy, introvert... these are all things you can change. All you have to do is push yourself to go out there and talk to people. It's easy, it's just that people have a huge mental block for it. Just drive right through it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.