[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, there's this girl at my uni... >first met her summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 1455573446941.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1455573446941.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
So, there's this girl at my uni...

>first met her summer 2013
>had some literature class together
>pretty qt, but seemed really shy
>smiled at me a lot
>whenever I was standing with people from our class talking, she stood next to me
>never said a word, just looked at me and smiled
>always smile back, im semi-autistic, but a nice guy after all
>semester ends, never actually spoken a word with her
>start thinking "maybe" she liked me
>start hating myself for not talking to her

>the next semesters roll by
>see her a few times in the hallway
>she's always smiling and greeting me
>meet her at the library printing station one day
>we're the only people there
>want to talk to her so badly, but all I can do is say "hi" and smile like an idiot while we do our business, exchanging a few looks
>didn't see her for a few months after that

>last semester
>have translation class
>she sits in the back of the classroom
>smiles at me when I walk in
>want to talk to her, but can't because I sit in the front row
>she leaves class early because she has an appointment
>swear to myself I will talk to her the week after
>she doesn't show up that week
>disappointed, I skip most of the sessions afterwards
>only saw her twice more in class
>she was always talking to people

Part 2 coming
>>
>>27987822
Part 2

>last week, new semester just started
>walk into another of my literature classes
>guess who sits in the back?
>she sees me and smiles
>smile back like an idiot
>she keeps throwing me looks during class
>want to talk to her afterwards, but stupid girl sitting next to me forces a conversation upon me, so I miss her

>today
>walking though the cafeteria
>see her sitting alone at a table
>she looks up when I walk by, smiles
>decide it's finally time to talk to her
>walk over to her, start conversation
>she's really nice, remembers all the classes we ever had together
>talk for half an hour, mostly about uni stuff, then she had to leave for her next class
>looked back over her shoulder while walking away

So guys, after 3 years, I finally managed to talk to a qt who MIGHT be into me.
Tomorrow is the class we have together. Should I talk to her again? Even if she's there with her friends (2 guys, 1 girl)?

And when I next talk to her, should I ask her to go out with me? I've never actually asked a girl from one of my classes out. I figure it might be weird for the rest of the semester if she says no.

What do, robots?
>>
I'm going to shamelessly bump this thread. This really is important to me.
>>
File: image_18.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image_18.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>>27988778
Go for it. If you don't you'll always wonder what could have been. Trust me.

Pick unrelated
>>
>>27987946
DO IT
Please do it and report back. I'm almost certain she's gonna say yes robro.
>>
>>27989013
>>27989084
But how do I do it? Do I straight up ask her on a date? Seems pretty weird to me, considering I've only talked to ehr today for the first time.

And do I wait until we're alone or do I ask her when she's with her friends?
>>
>>27987822
She's probably fucked five or six guys since you first met her. Three or four at the very least. She's probably a slut who gives in easily to Chad on Friday nights.
>>
>>27989441
Nah, I don't think so. Maybe she's had sex in the meantime, but I don't take her for the girl that would whore around like that.
>>
>>27989318
I would honestly recommend doing it over Facebook. In my experience, nobody asks people out face to face anymore.
>>
>>27989441
Did you have a bad experience being cheated on?
>>
>>27988778
Bumping as well
>>
>>27989318
you can ask her out. Girls get asked out constantly on facebook, a lot of them like that in-person contact. Don't say something stupid like dinner and a movie, just see if she wants to get coffee after class. since you've already talked to her it'll be easier than asking out a rando and then trying to break the ice
>>
>>27989722
But we're not friends on Facebook. I feel like it would be weird if I just messaged her asking her out. Kind of as if I was stalking her.

>>27989754
Thank you Anon, I appreciate it.

>>27989818
Dinner and a movie sound like the worst first date to me anyways. On a first date, you want to get to know the person. You can't really talk during dinner without the other thinking that you have bad manners and you can't talk during a movie either.

I'd go for your coffee idea, but the problem is that I despise coffee, so that would be a bit weird as well.
>>
3 years? jesus christ man whats wrong with you? i wouldve just talked to her when she was looking. you have no hope of achieving anything now give up and focus on your work
>>
>>27990092
Oh right. Maybe you're right about the Facebook thing, it's just how I would have done it. Next time you chat with her you could maybe ask if she wants to go for a drink sometime? Also, cinema dates are a big no-no for most girls apparently. Drinks (alcoholic or otherwise) is your best bet.
>>
>>27990215
If drinks is your plan for the first date, she'll likely think you're trying to get her drunk. Walk around the city and get dinner when it becomes dark.
>>
>>27990401
Dinner is a shite way of getting to know someone. It's too formal. If you're students then drinks is how these things usually go. I don't know anyone of student age who has been on a dinner date, but perhaps that could just be representative of my friends.
>>
>>27990092
Maybe instead of taking her our to a dinner date, try a small, local cafe somewhere?
>>
>>27990215
>>27990512
Going for a drink nice, that's what I suggested the last time I asked a girl out.

>>27990401
>she'll likely think you're trying to get her drunk
maybe you've got a point there, but I'd still rather try that than go on a dinner date. I'm not going to pay for her anyways and I'm not expecting her to spend a lot of money just to sit with me for an hour without either of us really talking.

I was thinking about maybe keeping things open, just "I was wondering If you wanted to go out with me tomorrow" (girls have told me it's better to set a specific date rather than just asking). Maybe even asking her what she'd like to do IF she says yes.

Or do you guys think that's too passive/beta?
>>
>>27990655
Drinks is definitely your best bet. It's so much more laid back than going for dinner and also far less expensive.

Your suggested question is good, although I'd recommend mention the activity in the question- it makes you seem more in control and not passive. So maybe "Do you fancy going out for a drink with me tomorrow night?"
>>
>>27987822
>>27987946

OP don't ask her out. You won't gain anything from dating this succubus other than pain and crushing your self esteem.

If she openly smiles at you it means that she is planning something that involves you. In university girl will 100% go to chad. Unless she is 1/10 then I think she wants to settle with a guy so in that case I say go for it
>>
>>27990885
What a sad and pathetic life you must lead.
>>
>>27990794
Thanks, I'll do that. I just hope I'll have a chance to talk to her.

>>27990948
Don't even reply to guys like that.
>>
>>27991123
Perfect. I'm going to bed now so I hope it all goes well for you, OP!
>>
>>27987946
Have study dates, then see where it goes from there.
>>
If you want to ask her out ask her out but don't pretend that a smile is anything more than a polite gesture, or delude yourself into thinking she's stealing looks at you. That's all in your head.
>>
>>27987946
NEVER ASK A FUCKING GIRL TO GO OUT WITH YOU. ASK HER TO DO SHIT WITH YOU. FOR FUCK SAKE.
>>
>>27990948
>>27991123
>redit cucks confirmed
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 720x757
>tfw she will burn the shit out him
>still hearing normie advice
Hahaha you will come back like a bitch complaining about roasties while posting sad frog pics you fucking normie
>>
>>27991188
We have to do presentations in that class, so I could ask her to do a presentation together...

>>27991191
If you say so Anon. There were definitely look. Not saying all of this means anything, but it's worth a try.

>>27991135
Thanks you!
I'll give you guys an update if I actually have the balls to ask her out.
>>
>>27991273
Please update us when you do. Make sure to screeencap this thread so we know its you.
>>
>>27989722
what the fuck..

>>27989318
best way to do it is to start off talking about something you two are fmaliliar with and then seaway to some sort outing that both of you are interested in (concert, bowling alley, cool movie coming out soon, resturant but thats obvious that you are going a date)
>>
>>27990215
>cinema dates are a big no-no for most girls apparently
dude what backwards world are you from?
>>
>>27990092
Try an alternative drink at the coffee shop. I hate coffee, but i absolutely love Starbucks' white hot chocolate (hot chocolate with white chocolate
>>
>>27991320
screencapping this tomorrow. Have to go to bed now.

>>27991350
I have no fucking clue what she likes and I feel the best way to find that out would be a date.
And I really want to make it obvious that I'm thinking of a date this time. Last time I asked a girl out, we were going for a nice walk along the river at night (fucking romantic scenery) and she tells "I just want to make it clear that this isn't a date". It fucking kills you if you're ever in that position, and with your oneitis of all people.

>>27991414
There isn't even a Starbucks in my City, and most smaller coffee shops don't have that variety unfortunately.
>>
File: knife pepe.jpg (11 KB, 407x378) Image search: [Google]
knife pepe.jpg
11 KB, 407x378
>>27991626
>screencapping this tomorrow. Have to go to bed now

Are you fucking rearted? This thread willthread will be 404'd by tomorrow, dumbass.
>>
>>27991688
There's an archive where every thread goes and stays for a week (unless the mods specifically delete it).

Capped the OP for now, I guess that'll do even if this thread gets deleted.
>>
>>27991688
This isn't /b/, fucker. Threads don't get 404'd here.
>>
>>27987822
OP I have a story related

>meet girl in an english class at college
>2nd night of the class im talking to her outside as we're walking
>give her a ride to her car which is a mile or so away where she left it and took the bus
>get number, everything going perfectly
>get home, have a text from her if I want to meet up with her for a couple drinks
>go out, think this is it, im finally gonna get another gf (had 1 who cheated on me before)
>night goes perfectly, end up back her place on the couch
>make out, take her shirt off, suck great titties
>try to go below the belt, she says no, I still try for a bit
>talking about how I'm gonna give her the good dick
>asks if I'm capable, I say 'yeah I already did that last night' (actually did some other chick night before)
>I think I'm being alpha, but im actually fucking up
>dont have sex, leave in morning, waiting til monday to see her
>no texts or nothing from her
>finally talk to her and she tells me that she was ashamed of herself for letting it go that far when she barely knew me
>says "im not that kind of girl"
>basically she's pissed I assumed that and now believes all I want is sex when I was gonna consider a relationship
>chance for a qt3.14 with big tits goes down the tubes

Seriously just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>27991767
I have a related story, though on a more awkward, middle school level.

>be 13, eighth grade
>shitty hair, shitty style, kind of chubby guy
>have yearbook class with qt; sit close to her
>she shows me her music and I show her mine
>find out what anime she likes from Facebook
>watch it all, bring it up
>"Wow, Anon, you're so funny!"
>penisu likes
>masturbate to her regularly, fantasizing about cumming on her breasts
>walk up to her awkwardly after school and ask her out
>"I-I've liked you for some time. Will you go out with me?"
>"What? N-no. I didn't even know you liked me, Anon."
>walk home, almost crying
>it's summer
>ask her to dance, because I don't know what "no" means
>surprisingly, she goes with me
>slow dance to rap because fuck social norms
>she hugs me regularly
>keep track of how many hugs in notes on my phone
>message her on Facebook constantly
>she starts responding less, until she no longer responds
>still send her random shit I find funny because I can't accept that she doesn't want to be with me
>this continues for about a month
>"Anon, don't text me. Leave me and my friends alone. Please accept that I don't want to talk to you. Don't talk to me anymore."
>I keep messaging her, but she doesn't respond
>become severely depressed
>want to kill myself
>a few years pass
>mfw I'm her best friend now

So, basically what I'm saying is don't stop messaging her, and when she gets annoyed, she'll want you even more.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.