[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 768x433
i haven't felt this feeling in a while since falling for the "stacys just want chads" meme. And the high divorce rate statistics. Now I wish I had a good relationship and had multiple kids to keep me busy. Why is life pure agony for us robots?
>>
File: 1461015499767.jpg (8 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1461015499767.jpg
8 KB, 236x236
>>27987758
>wanting to bring kids into this world

What's your problem buddy?
>>
>>27987758
>tfw listening to bill burr on JRE right now
>>
>>27987989

Why is he so based?

Like this original comment
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 472x461
>>27987889
Yeah there's a lot of ugly in the world but there's also a lot of beauty. I was raised In a metropolitian city where theres a lot racial tension and segregation. But in the end not everyone as bad you think they are. I met a lot of awesome family from different walks of life. Asian, Hispanic, Filipino, black, and in the end we're all just in it together.
>>
>>27987758
>falling for the "stacys just want chads" meme

how is this a fucking meme, i have interacted with countless women and each and every fucking single time, without a fail, no matter how they looked, their background or personality or whatever, women ONLY respect and like men that are perceived 8/10 or above, everyone else is laughing stock or not existing for them

also the divorce statistics are literally true, there is not a single western country that has less than 50% divorce rates, many have more
>>
I'm in a good relationship of four years and look forward to having kids in a few more years. I'm going to make it.

>>27988150
This is bullshit. I'd like to hear about how you've personally experienced that 'countless women' only see 8/10 men as human.
>>
>>27988121
what are you then

i feel the same way, sometimes i wish i was white so having such 'high' standards of wanting a traditional, functional family disgusted me
>>
>>27989147
I'm white.

So my grandma and grandpa got to live the dream and had a functional family. they were married over 50 years. But there kids,my dad and uncles, didn't get to live up to there legacy. And as of now a 30 year old with hardly any relationship experience, is going down the same path.
>>
>>27988121
>I'm not racist by the way
>life is good
>again, not racist at all
how helpful
>>
File: green onions.png (356 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
green onions.png
356 KB, 1280x1024
>>27989335
yeah i hear that story kind of often from white people as well

fucking weird how true the movie american graffiti was
>>
>>27988121
look at all those other ethnicities. notice how the ones with families arent partaking in western culture; more often than not the ones with families are the ones carving out a specific part of america to separate. the ones that to miscegenate are generally breeding the last in that line
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.