[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I finally have a girl that might be my potential gf and I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (686 KB, 1280x1392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
686 KB, 1280x1392
So, I finally have a girl that might be my potential gf and I've got to know her a bit now. Tell me if I should stay away or not, here are some facts:
>19 years old
>fucked 7 guys so far, 3 of those were together with her in a relationship
>would like to try a threesome with 2 guys
>has made out with 8 guys at a party once when she was 15
>cheated on her first bf by kissing someone else when she was 15/16

A-at least she's hot, r-right? Would you do it?
>>
I would take any girl really, literally anything. But in your case she sounds like another slut who's cold and distant just like the rest. You couldn't even get her if you want and you don't want her.
>>
>>27987699

put that shit out of your mind buddy

normal people that age are not virgins
>>
File: Fembot.png (94 KB, 655x666) Image search: [Google]
Fembot.png
94 KB, 655x666
>>27987699
Prepare to be majorly cucked.
>>
>>27987699
You most likely have no interests with her. You will spend every waking moment of your life looking into her stupid shallow normie life, all you can see is all the guys she's fucked. She never felt what isolation or depression is, she never had any serious thoughts about life. Just stupid stacy shit.

Either find your waifu or just pump and dump
>>
>>27987699
bang her while you're young. she will not be your wife but it's fine to get a little banging in
>>
>>27987699

Juste use her as a fuck toy and only pretend that you love her.

It will be less painful when she cucks you, because with that profile, she will.

>would like to try a threesome with 2 guys

kek, and you want that girl to be your gf

wew lad
>>
Worthless whore; date a girl a good half-decade younger than that or stick to your hand
>>
>>27987791
This desu. Fuck and chuck or date for a bit, but don't expect a long term thing with a girl like that. I'm just generalizing though, maybe she's not as sluttish normie as she appears.
>>
Fuck her and chuck her
>>
>>27987699
Pump and dump after a few weeks
>>
>>27987699
Tell me about you anon. What are your stats/history
>>
>>27987699

>7 guys at 19 years old

Fucking hell!
>>
>>27987699

If you're looking for sex, you might be able to get some with her. If you're looking for a relationship, you're in for some trouble. Personally, I would pass, 'cause if I were to stick my dick in it, it might cause further problems.

Likely, she is manipulative. You'll be able to tell based on how she has shared this information with you. I saw a girl who after sharing similar information would say, "I am not a slut," as if her denying that she is one justifies her actions. If she has cheated once, she'll probably cheat again.
>>
>>27987861
23, never had a gf, only had sex once at a party with one girl.
I'm just pretty desperate desu... ;_;
>>
>>27987887
What are you desperate for friend? Affection or connection?
>>
>>27987699
>second top book from Penguin

Ew.
>>
>>27987699
>9 years old
>fucked 7 guys so far,
>>
>>27987934
Affection, love and sex. All the things I've missed out on life so far. I mean, look at all the 16-18 year olds. They all have had at least one gf and fucked a bunch of girls. That's the norm. I haven't done any of that and I hate it.
>>
>>27987887
fuck her, but do not get emotionally involved with this roast. spend as little time with her as possible and remember: women CANNOT love
>>
>>27987970
If she's into you, go for it my friend. Just take it slow. Don't look for love right away, try to fill the affection first. Get comfortable. You're young, you can have a girlfriend but don't try to make her the center of your life.

And stop comparing your life to others. Someone will always have something better than you.

I know relationships don't end well but I hope you'll be the exception.
>>
No. I wouldn't. I couldn't handle it. The opportunity cost is too high and the pain of loving a whore would be too much.
>>
Date her for a while to boost your social status and learn how to deal with a relationship and eventually find someone else. This is assuming you're the usual r9k autist. If you're not retarded and she's just a slut fuck her and move on
>>
>>27988091
Plus she'd be useless for emotional support because she would even be able to understand most of my feels.
>>
That book selection...
Wew lad.
>>
If you're a virgin, get that tag off by her, at least she's a free whore. If not, not worth it unless you're in for the free easy sex desu senpai.
>>
>>27987699
I've done it, would do it again. Be prepared though. You will fall in love very fast no matter how she treats you, due to your lack of experience. Heartbreak is imminent. A 19 year old girl who still has curiosities is going to get bored at some point. She will not want to marry you and spend the rest of her life with you, like you will want. It's gonna hurt like hell.
>>
>>27988244
This.
Prepare your anus if you are trying to fall in love
>>
File: absolutely2015.png (2 MB, 2015x2015) Image search: [Google]
absolutely2015.png
2 MB, 2015x2015
>>27987699
Holy cuck. Can you get any more pathetic OP?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.