[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>remember being wronged a while back >get angry all over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
>remember being wronged a while back
>get angry all over again for basically no reason
Do you do this?
>>
>>27987678

>when you think of a response to something someone said after the exchange is over

>when you constantly think about one day becoming successful and rich and attending your high school reunion where you rub it in the faces of your bullies and your crushes.

>when you have that fantasy of turning down your oneitis when she confesses that she loves you now that you're rich.
>>
File: 1456289054012s.jpg (3 KB, 64x125) Image search: [Google]
1456289054012s.jpg
3 KB, 64x125
>>27987726
>when you have that fantasy of turning down your oneitis when she confesses that she loves you now that you're rich.

This.

At this point I know that my oneitis would get bored even if she did like me enough to go out with me, so I fantasize about ways in which I would reject her.
>>
The past is the past. Laugh it off.
>>
>>27988071
The past isn't actually ephemeral and in some sense all moments in time happen simultaneously and it's only our conception of each second separating time in a linear fashion.
I'm in my rights to get mad about everything that has or will happen to me t.Carl Sagan
>>
>>27988114
Well, OK. It's your life, do whatever you want. I'm just sharing my advice. It's your decision whether or not to apply it.
>>
>>27988170
>Well, OK. It's your life, do whatever you want. I'm just sharing my advice. It's your decision whether or not to apply it.
It's okay if you don't get it.
>>
>>27988071
Time isn't linear
>>
>>27988307
Explain please.

Original papadom
>>
File: 1445729765970.gif (55 KB, 484x517) Image search: [Google]
1445729765970.gif
55 KB, 484x517
>>27987678
Go break things or make things
>>
File: making a choice.gif (246 KB, 1027x653) Image search: [Google]
making a choice.gif
246 KB, 1027x653
>>27988656
I'm writing a paper, I was a real piece of shit to take an animation break yesterday.
If I take another today, then I'll be declared legally retarded.
>>
>tfw full of grudges and resentment
>become red pilled and realize that forgiveness is unnatural and wrong and that anger and desire for revenge evolved to protect us from those who would hurt us
>tfw used to be religious but would get deeply uncomfortable with all the le forgive and forget passages
>now I feel guilty about it because it's impossible to remove my religious upbringing

Awesome, someone treats me like utter dogshit and I get to feel like I'm going to hell for it. It's not fair, how is it that my parents can just blissfully disregard the bible verses about women being subject to men and openly mock them at the dinner table but I can't force myself to just ignore the passages about being a cuck doormat. I'm jealous of liberal disingenuity.
>>
>>27988191
Nigga I ain't claiming to know more than you. Instead of agreeing, you argued. That's not very wise of you. Stop to think about what you say and how it may affect others.
>>
>>27989313
>getting this mad
It's seriously okay Anon, plenty of people don't get it.
>>
File: 1459710116271.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1459710116271.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>27989621
You literally just did it again. I'm trying to offer you advice, I'm trying to help you anon.

Either agree or disagree, don't make it complicated for yourself.
>>
>>27989880
Nobody thinks less of you just because you don't get it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.