[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this normal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 750x1334
Shaved my pubes a few days ago. They're growing back now but I have these red specks where they should be coming in. Should I be worried? Has this happened to any of you?
>>
>>27987601
This is normal, it happens every time I shave pubes. It should be gone withing a week.
>>
>>27987601
Razor burn. They'll grow back and those bumps will pop. They're just infected, like little pimples.
>>
did you pour vinegar (or some other disinfectant) over your razor before you shaved? it looks like you got some nasty bug there
>>
>shaving and not trimming
>>
>>27987601
Yeah that happens to me every time.

Hurts like a bitch too. Don't shave so close next time I've learned unless someone is specifically asking you too.

Chicks find, and I've had this as feedback, that the little bristle you have there hurts when it's pounding against their pelvises (pelvi(?)) so shaving that close can be painful for them during sex and for you as well. Don't do it again but yes, what you're experiencing now is normal.

Enjoy your ingrown hairs.
>>
>>27987601
I find that using conditioner and shaving cream with a hardcore (many blades ) razor prevents this to some extent. You shouldn't have that many
>>
>>27987601
Looks like ingrown hairs from shaving against the grain.
>>
>>27987601
sorry man it's leukemia
>>
>>27987601
Use some shaving cream next time and get a better razor and you'll be fine.

Now if you ever have sex and notice the girl has those bumps and she says they are razor bumps, be wary; you might wake up with them the next morning
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.