[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>maximum file size is 2mb How am I supposed to upload all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: eliza_vid(18).webm (997 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
eliza_vid(18).webm
997 KB, 1280x720
>maximum file size is 2mb
How am I supposed to upload all my Eliza vids? fuck this gay board
>>
File: Bigb8.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Bigb8.png
7 KB, 225x225
fuck that hoe

Original comment
>>
>>27987422
reminder that brien has raped her
>>
>>27987422
its her birthday tomorrow. i hope r9k does something special for her. the whole board should be dedicated to eliza tomrrow
>>
B-but didn't she hate black people?
>>
>>27987422
>>27987459
>>27987501
>>27987538
>>27987586
that thing is a toxic parasite
>>
File: 1450215889382.gif (2 MB, 298x230) Image search: [Google]
1450215889382.gif
2 MB, 298x230
>>27987422
So ugly Erica is better looking then her and she doesn't have a chin. Elizafags are the worst truly the worst of betacucks because they follow an ugly ass boy looking zombie looking bitch. I wouldn't mind women posters if they were attractive and posted a lot of pics but Eliza is so ugly she is an insult to the senses she should be banned purly from showing her ugly ass face here.
>>
>>27988274
erica is cute but lets face facts, she has no personality and shes dumb as rocks. theres a deadness in her eyes that makes me feel sorry for her. shes over medicated and empty headed
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.